“Suburban Golf”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Creek Golf Club
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice little course that can be challenging. Good place to hold a tournament. They treat you right when sponsoring such an event.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Creek Golf Club

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I really enjoyed playing this golf course. I'm from FL but live in OK now. It was great having the opportunity to play Bermuda greens, just like back home. I think my favorite hole was #13. Long par 4 uphill. Lake on the left, houses right. The guy I was paired with said "It's the best par 4 in Oklahoma!" I haven't played much in OK, but it's a really good hole! I'm thinking about picking up a Millennium Player's Card. That's a great promotion for the cold months. I look forward to playing Coffee Creek much more in the future!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I know several people that really like this course, but I would prefer to play just about anywhere else. New greens cause the ball to bounce back-and-forth on puts - and they have always had trouble with greens and fairways. It's no fun to be hitting off of dirt in the middle of the fairway.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Really enjoyed course, fairways tees and greens were excellent. They told me new greens were put in last year. Great staff very attentive. Standard golf course food but it was really good. Only 3.2 beer, good beverage cart service. Pace of play was nice. Course was very scenic, Lots of great trees, some water. Overall a fun and enjoyable golf course. I would recommend it to any golfer.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Tight course. Rolling hills and a lot of trees. Some water.