“Really good submarine sandwiches”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Submarina California Subs
Ranked #201 of 319 Restaurants in Edmond
Oklahoma
“Really good submarine sandwiches”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The submarine sandwiches are fantastic. Delicious! However, I have mixed reviews of the staff. The first time I visited, the employee was absolutely wonderful, helping me with the menu items and welcoming me to the restaurant.
The local high schools sell fundraiser cards, with discounts at local restaurants. Submarina is on a card sold by a local high school. My family buys several, to support the team and so that each of us can have a card with us and pick up food when we are out. The second time I visited, I brought my card, and my daughter, who drove separately, met me there and brought her own card. Two separate people, two separate cards. The guy told us that we could NOT each use our own card for our own order. HUH? I asked: what if a bunch of kids from the high school come over for lunch, only one of them can use their card, even though every one of them purchased their own? He said he didn't have an answer for that, so he'd let us each use our own card. Keep in mind, all we get free is a drink and bag of chips, and each of us has to buy TWO sub sandwiches!

I will definitely be back, because the food was delicious, but I wasn't thrilled with their coupon policy.

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Truly great subs!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to California Subs for lunch and were thrilled by our subs.
They have a lot of variety on their menu, the meats are sliced fresh when you
Place your order and the servings are very generous. I am particular about sub
Sandwiches and can't wait to eat here again!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and the subs were great. Generous servings, lots of options and everything is sliced fresh for your sub. A great lunch for the money!