“Still our favorite Saturday brunch spot”
Review of Cafe 501

Cafe 501
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 337 Restaurants in Edmond
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My friend and I have been going to Saturday brunch at Cafe 501 for the many years where there were few other brunch options other than IHOP. Now the Oklahoma City market is seeing many, many breakfast places opening. I'm happy that Cafe 501 has maintained their delicious standards and even upped their game. My friend and I went last Saturday and we found a much expanded list of delicious items to tempt us. They also now serve mimosas. We ordered one of our old favorites and one new item, both to share. They were delicious--Jimmy's Sandwich and Stella's(?) Sandwich. Hard to say which is better, but--no matter--501 remains one of the best brunch and lunch spots in the OKC area.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Love lunch here. Great selections to pick from. Always good food and service. Atmosphere is nice and good location.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our family eats at Charleston’s for all special occasions. The food is delicious and the service is always excellent. My son in law always gets the French Dip. The rest of us change it up because there are so many choices.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Best lunch in Edmond (lived here 35+ years). The Talapia Sandwich, Portabella Mushroom Wrap, an Cyote Chicken Sandwich are my favorites. They often have a quiche special with salad that's great. Don't even get me started with the deserts. If you have 1 day to go out all week, it's always 501!

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Our family met for Sunday brunch and we all got something different and everyone remarked on the delicious food and the terrific presentation and service. Plan to go back for dinner sometime.

Been to Cafe 501? Share your experiences!