“Yummy food, snooty patrons.”
Review of Cafe 501

Cafe 501
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 327 Restaurants in Edmond
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The food portions here are great and I have never had anything there I did not LOVE. The staff is very helpful and polite. The desserts are as yummy as they look and they beg you to take one when you are in line looking at them. Their granola is to die for!! Get a bag to go. My only reason to avoid this place, besides the high cost is the snooty people you encounter there. You better wear your finest clothes and dress to the nines to hang with all the fufu soccer moms or you might get the Edmonite snare down the nose :o)

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great ambiance. service ok. Food is "eh" the prices are ridiculous. 16.00 for a salad is very steep considering the portion is that of a side salad at other restaurants. The classen location isn't any better. Will be a long time before I go back..

2  Thank StJohn2007
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Everything I've had so far is excellent. French dip, tilapia tacos, meatball sandwich, pizzas, bread pudding, cookies, pastires.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love this neighborhood restaurant for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Locally owned and operated with friendly personal service. Great food, full bar, sensitive to allergies. Love the food and the staff!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My 8 year old son and I enjoyed dinner here while passing through back home to Houston. Nice menu for kids (kids dinners are free on Monday's) and my pasta dish was excellent. Service was good as was the wine. I felt my dish was comparable to what I'd pay in an upscale casual eatery in Houston so I was pleased.