“JD Always Delivers”

Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #60 of 327 Restaurants in Edmond
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been coming to this Jason's Deli ever since it was opened. As a matter of fact, I was one of the first ones to eat there. I usually eat here 3-5 times a month. Ever since day one, they have been top notch. Food is always excellent, great staff, delicious ice cream. The salad bar is phenomenal. If you're visiting Edmond or if you're a fellow Edmondian like me, I highly recommend Jason's Deli.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place is clean, has a good menu variety and is conveniently located. The portions are very large and then..............taste is just typical chain operation. I refuse to call this a deli. It is a chain food place. When it opened years ago, it had more of a deli feel. They had a good selection of things like cream soda, more quality meats, good bread. This visit, I ordered a club sandwich. The bread was stale. I thought at first they had toasted it, and perhaps that is what they did: toasted only to the point of appearing to just be old bread.

They are always polite and friendly, but please don't expect too much here. If you expect large servings and enjoy things like a eat all you want salad bar, you may like it.

Just don't expect a real D E L I experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had the baked potato and my husband the chicken chili taco salad. The potato was gigantic, hot and delicious. The salad had lots of chili and chips. I saw a lady get a sandwich that had a couple of inches of meat on it and she said it was delicious. Their salad bar was huge and you get free soft serve ice cream.