“Don't like it”

New York Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #145 of 326 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 6, 2013

There is another one in Norman, by OU campus, and its awesome. I've been here 3x, and it is not good at all. I've been the only person in there 2x, and there were 2 other couples in there once.
Its one of those pay by the slice places, and usually 2 slices fill you up. The pizza here doesn't taste fresh, and its very greasy. I take a napkin and sponge off the grease before eating here.
After 3x, and 3 bad experiences, I won't be back to this location. I will continue to eat at the one in Norman though.
When I ordered the last time I was there, I told the girl taking the orders I would take the lunch special. She then asked for my student I.D., and I told her I wasn't a student, and she said Oh, you can't have the special, its for students only. I said ok, that's fine, I didn't know that. She wasn't very friendly about it, and made feel like an idiot! I didn't notice it was for students only, so I guess I should read the fine print! Oh well, I won't be back here.