“dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th & Kelly
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent food, good service but probably will not go back unless I can get a bank loan to bail me out.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

One of the best restaurants in Oklahoma. You will not be disappointed Great atmosphere combined with well prepared food.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I cant complain about anything. I liked the inimate table we sat at (was able to have a conversation without someone being right beside me) , liked the decor, liked the menu choices, great service & food was delicious. The prices were fair also. I like this restaurant because I think you are able to dress casual or semi formal & feel appropriate either way.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I really enjoyed eating here. The service was great and the atmosphere is so relaxing and nice. The food is delivered in such an elegant way. As well as the deserts.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We love this family-owned local restaurant! The food is excellent, creative and fresh and there are always interesting specials. Dietary needs are happily accommodated. The atmosphere is one of casual elegance, and the service is friendly, efficient and professional. The bar serves creative and traditional drinks, plus an excellent wine list. We enjoy date nights, lunch with friends and business associates and Sunday brunch here and are never disappointed.