“Good burger”

Dining options: Late Night
Gainesville, Georgia
“Good burger”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place is unique but noisy. Crowded and overpriced. Desserts are way pricy and not worth the experience. It is worth the trip.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Edmond, OK
“Edmond needed a spot like this”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

As you enter the restaurant you line up to order. The food is brought out to your table. We have been here a few times and all but one have been great. The fries are crunchy. Try the garlic aioli dipping sauce. I like the fish tacos and burgers equally. My husband likes the Sticky Fingers burger which has peanut butter on it. The burgers are pretty good sized. We can usually get a kid's meal, 2 burgers and 1 order of fries for right at $20. There are better burgers in the city but not at that price and not in Edmond. It is a little loud in there but I think the music is quieter than when they first opened.

Texas
“If you want a noisy dining experience - this is the place!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The first time I went by myself early on a Saturday. Only 4 or 5 people were in the joint. I ordered my burger and fries and sat in the back at a table next to the gaming area. By the time I got my burger (not long) the place was packed and there were kids running around playing all the games near me. Parents didn't seem to care that their kids were running around. Burger was very good, but expensive, and the fries weren't that great. I figured I'd sit in the front next visit... ..Next visit I went with hubby. It was a long wait in line, we sat in a booth across from the bar, and could not have a conversation - seriously. Noisy is the best thing I recall. We probably won't go back. I don't care how good the burger is.........

• Visited January 2013
Dallas
“Great Burgers, AMAZING Queso Fries”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food is prepared quickly and the service is great. My husband got the green chile burger and loved it and I got the egg turkey burger-one of the best I've hard. Affordable as well.

Okla City, OK
“Not My Favorite”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Friday night again and we are trying out a different restraurant. Several people have said it is a good place to eat. I found the ordering process to be cumbersome. Long line and difficult to figure out the menu. I was disappointed when I finally understood it. It is basically hamburgers and french fries. The hamburgers are large and the fries are hot and crispy. The facility is congested and difficult to get around . Too many tables in too small a place. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. However, we felt rushed to finish our meal so they could turn the table.

• Visited January 2013