“best coffee”
Review of Cafe Evoke

Cafe Evoke
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Edmond
Description: Cafe Evoke has a great selection of coffee, tea, beer and wine. It also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner - I recommend the cinnamon roll for breakfast, it will be the best you've ever had. Great people, friendly service and an incredibly cool space to relax and eat/drink.
melbourne
“best coffee”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Coming from Australia good coffee has been hard to find but I found it at Evoke it was heaven!!!!Their waffles were also great as was the breakfast burrito . I had to take a couple of the slices away with me for a snack on the road,these were awesome!!!

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Downtown Treat”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I really like this coffee shop because of location and ability to work and meet people for business. The environment is a little more modern, but great feel and great coffee.

• Visited April 2014
Korcula Town, Croatia
“Hot spiced cider on a cold afternoon!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Exploring Edmond on our first visit we came across Cafe Evoke. The receptionist at the Best Western had mentioned it to us and I also read a review of the cafe in a local handout paper. We had been walking for some time and the wind was cold and the sun was getting weaker and we came upon Cafe Evoke. Had delicious HOT, not tepid, spiced cider and a delicious peanut butter scone. My husband was so impressed with the scones that he ordered two more for a late night snack. Minimalist interior decorating, lots of tables and chairs, a long counter with bar stools, chalkboard menu...can't wait to go back and try something else. Don't miss Cafe Evoke.

• Visited February 2014
Edmond, OK
“Cute place!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We love to support local businesses and get our lattes here. The food menu looks great but we haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Katy, Texas
“Fantastic coffee”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was a regular when I lived in Edmond. Excellent coffee, I love an americano with heavy whipping cream and the lattes. They make a pumpkin spicy syrup in house that's definitely worth a try. I took my best friend from Seattle here and she pronounced it "one of the top 5 espressos of her life.

Visited September 2013