“Outstanding Homemade Pizza in Edmond!”
Review of Jo's Famous Pizza

Jo's Famous Pizza
Ranked #30 of 319 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Great salads!
Description: Great salads!
Edmond
“Outstanding Homemade Pizza in Edmond!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

You simply can't go wrong at Jo's! The pizza is handmade with terrific fresh ingredients. Our personal favorite is the Cowboy, which is unusual and delicious. There are many interesting combinations. The salad is one of my favorite salads anywhere, simply delicious with great dressing choices. Service is always prompt and friendly. The location is a little off the beaten path but in a very cool old log cabin.

Oklahoma
“Really good homemade pizza”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nice, family place, often busy; they have good homemade pizza of many styles, also a lunch special of salad, personal pizza and a drink. Sometimes they're busy and the staff are tending to many tables, but that's a good problem, in my opinion. I've never had a bad experience here. Two combos that I really like are Mediterranean and Greek. If you like pizza, give this place a try. Definitely not one of the chain pizza places. (Note: if you want beer with pizza, they don't serve it.)

Quanah, Texas
“Best Pizza In Edmond, Ok.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My daughter took us to Jo's and we liked it so well, that every time we visit I offer to buy dinner at Jo's. The toppings are plentiful which makes you feel like you're eating a "full meal deal". We always enjoy the Supreme with Jalapeno peppers added. The crust is always cooked perfect. I've found that we always fill up and take a couple of pieces home which are good the next day for lunch. If you want a meaty, hardy pizza, try Jo's Famous Pizza.

• Visited August 2013
oklahoma city
“Love the Canadian bacon”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My friends and I love this place. The Canadian bacon pizza is the best. Plus, they have a fabulous salad, lots of cheese, ham and a really excellent lettuce mix - I will occasionally order a salad to pick up for a meal for myself.

Visited September 2013
Muskogee, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Fantastic pizza. One of the best salads ever. If it says it will serve 2-3, it will serve 4. Excellent service. We try to go there every time we are in town.