See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Surprise! A clean room for a decent price. We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed a nice clean pool, a good breakfast (waffles were the best!), and very friendly staff. I would recommend this motel to anyone. I also liked the fact that they are right next door to Frontier City.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Good location – right off I35. Well lighted parking lot. Friendly desk clerks. Clean comfortable room. Downside- no electrical outlets available except in vanity area. Good wifi. Good breakfast buffet including waffles, had donuts, bread, cereal, juices, coffee, but no fruit. We will definitely stay here again if passing through Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Friendly Stay. We needed extra blankets and the front desk lady at night was so sweet, and accommodated us. I wished I had gotten her name. Great walking distances to the park... Clean rooms. Prices was great for what we needed for a one night stay. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Jayceelynn P
Reviewed August 31, 2015

We picked this hotel because it was conveniently located right next to Frontier City, we walked to the amusement park and it was great. The hotel has a nice pool, we wanted to take a morning swim before heading out but it doesn't open until 10:30a. The hotel room was ok, the room was not clean. stains on all of our WHITE towels and the towels are super rough, looked like a blood stain on our sheets and the bed is as hard as a rock! Once the A/C was on and running it felt good in there but we had reservations and they didn't bother to get the room clean/cool before we arrived. Breakfast was only cereal, white bread and milk very disappointing to me. but over all we had a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

I needed a cheap hotel for a quick getaway and this was the cheapest I could find that had a pool and breakfast. You get what you pay for so it definitely wasnt the best hotel but for the price it was decent. Housekeeping could do a better job. Our room needed to be vacuumed and when I pulled the nightstand away from the wall to plug my phone in there was trash behind it that looked like it had been there a while. The linens and the bathroom were clean. We had a coffee maker in our room but no cups for coffee and our tv remote was broken. The breakfast was cereal, donuts, bagels, toast, coffee and juice. The a/c worked well. The room was nice and quiet aside from a vent in the bathroom where you could hear one of the rooms next door. We just closed the bathroom door when we weren't using it to avoid the problem. Bottom line is, it wasnt terrible, but I wouldn't pay any more than I did to stay there.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family