Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
$55
$105
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$63
Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
Fairfield Inn
$50
$48
$109
Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites(Edmond)(Great Value!)
$98
$86
Agoda.com
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa great place to stayhot breakfastdesk clerkcookiessmall bathroomfree breakfastindoor poolthree nightsnight's sleeptaking caremany choiceswould stay here againscrambled eggsvery pleasant staybeds were comfortableexitinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2010

This is the hotel we usually choose when we are in the area because we are Priority Members. The hotel is clean, quiet and has almost everything we need. The manager, Tom, is wonderful. He went out of his way to help us with a slight problem in making reservations. He was so helpful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Itsunreal
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Staff is friendly and rooms are clean, well-designed and maintained.
Breakfast provided in room next to lobby is about average, well-stocked and good variety.
In-room internet access easy to set up and was problem-free.
No complaints except chair at desk had no height adjustment and staff could not provide
an alternative chair.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank soundbit
Reviewed April 17, 2010

The staff and management are so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and clean. This is my hotel of preference when I am in the Oklahoma City metro for business.

1  Thank jmullins215
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I am a loyal Holiday Inn guest. Where ever I go, I try to stay in a Holiday Inn or sometimes a Hampton Inn. I usually have great experiences with this chain but this hotel is the exception. During my stay, I left a hat in the hotel pool area. The next morning I asked the front desk about the hat and the clerk said he found the exact hat and put it aside. After not being able to find it, he called the manager and he said he gave it to someone else. This was a college hat lost in a rival city...I'm sure he did give it to someone else.

The worst part about the whole situation is that I asked to speak to the manager, "Tom," to get additional details about the circumstance and he refuses to return my call. I have called 5 times and each time they tell me they will give him the message and he will call me back. Not this guy. On my last call, I asked who he answered to since he would not return my call and they said the owner, which does not take calls from upset guests.

Stay here at your own risk. A better option would be one of the several other hotels in their parking lot. If you have a problem with your stay, don't expect the staff to do anything about it. Personally, I have a number of trips I will be making to this area this year and this Holiday Inn has lost all of my business. They lost possibly $1,000 or more in revenue simply because they have a poor excuse of a manager running the place that won't return a call.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank freqbustrav-77
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2010

We are deeply sorry for the unpleasantness of your stay. We are very disappointed by customer service, and we will be sure to make drastic changes and make matters clear for our future guest. We pride ourselves n our customer service and we will make sure to enforce this and make our customers feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you very much for your stay and your concerned review. We hope this does not discourage you from staying at other holiday iNNs. Please accept our apology, and you have a very wonderful night.

Reviewed July 1, 2009

We've stayed here multiple times over the last few years visiting our son in Edmond. It is a typical Holiday Inn Express, with the nice beddings and furnishings. THe staff is always friendly, although they appeared to be somewhat short handed the night we were there. The breakfast buffet was ok, if you like bicuits & gravy. We had some problems with the TV remote control -- the desk guy said the Lodgenet system was down.

We would stay there again...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave-LafayetteLA
Investorshm, IHM Properties Reporter at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2010

Thank you for considering to stay with us over the various year. We appreciate repeat guest and their reviews and what they have to say about their stay. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay here but we do apologize for the short handed staff. We are always looking for ways to accomodate both our guests and our staff. Thanks again for deciding to stay with us, and we hope to keep having you as a guest at our hotel. May you have a wonderful day and thanks again.