“its a nice clean park” 4 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“its a nice clean park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I like this lake because it is well patrolled and policed, and because it always seems to be well maintained. That's about all I look for in a place like this.

1 Thank fastaggierunr

Tampa, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am someone who loves exploring new parks and nature. So when we moved to Edmond I immediately checked out this park. I went in August when the wildflowers were blooming. That was probably the best part.
The trails were poorly marked and we couldn't find the starting point, even with a map. We finally found our way and walked around a bit. If you are looking for something that is breathtaking aesthetically this is not the place to go. It is honestly not that pretty of a park. If you just want a place to have a picnic or a walk around then it isn't too bad. However, be prepared to pay a lot to even get in...

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Linzpoo
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Swimming at the lake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Actually I believe I went in 2006, or 2007. The lake is alright. Arcadia has a great swimming area for the little ones. Not much of a view though.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cops!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Cops cops cops cops cops. 3 different police visits in two hours, I went home. They said my music was too loud. They said I parked too far out in the street. They said I was riding my bike in the wrong area.

3 Thank Clint K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice local lake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a really nice lake if you only have a partial day to spend on the water. Easy in and out but NO jet skiis allowed.

1 Thank repontour999