“My favorite Edmond Restaurant”
Review of Signature Grill

Signature Grill
Ranked #1 of 313 Restaurants in Edmond
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edmond, OK
“My favorite Edmond Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been enjoying this small restaurant in North Edmond for a long time. It is my first choice for a celebration dinner, date night, outing with friends or any other chance you get to eat! It's very small I highly recommend a reservation and it can get kinda loud based on the other costumers there that night. I have never had anything I didn't just love. This is a one of a kind restaurant run and owned by a husband and wife check it out you will love it!

• Visited February 2014

oklahoma
“Nice local bistro”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We have always love coming here to dine. The food is always top notch and I like that you get two sides included with your main. Tonight we had the crab cake starter which was excellent. The sea bass and halibut were quite tasty. Here are my two pet peeves. Restaurants that tell you about. Specials but DO NOT tell you. The price as though it's a secret! Hey, if you can put the prices on the menu, please give the price of the special. Don't make me ask you what it is!!! Also, I always tell them to include the sauce with my leftover I. The take home container. Get home and guess what? No sauce! Happens all the time. Please please..pay attention..this is part of what makes the dish!

• Visited May 2014
“One of top 5 restaurants in OKC area! A must try!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

There are no words to describe the amazing food at Signature Grill, hands down best food in Edmond. You better call ahead to get a reservation because this place is small and the following this place is amazing. Besides the food one really cool thing about this place is the large window to the kitchen. Watching the chefs at work is fun. We tried every course and we were so stuffed but we kept shoveling it in because it had been a long while since we had such truly amazing food. So if you ever want to try something different or have a special occasion this is your place! You won't be disappointed. Oh and it won't break the bank. Other 5 star nearby restaurants would easily charge double for what they charge. With tip our bill was still $200 and we had cocktails!

• Visited February 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Tucked away gem”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This place has limited seating so make sure to get reservations ahead of time. This was recommended to us from a friend and after our first visit, we went back the next week! We have tried the daily seafood specials, scallops, and the filet for entrees. They are all delicious! I am not a huge brussel sprouts fan, but have gotten these both times. The risotto is also fantastic! We have also tried the BLT Salad, which I suggest splitting and creme brulee. We have no complaints for this restaurant!

• Visited March 2014
“The best”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Best fine dining in okc area. Everything was awesome. It doesn't get better than signature grill. Very pricey but very worth it.