“A very special restaurant!”
Review of Signature Grill

Signature Grill
Ranked #4 of 326 Restaurants in Edmond
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This intimate restaurant offers a delightful dining experience! It's owned and operated by a lovely, talented couple who pride themselves on top quality cuisine and service. The menu is creative and delectable. We love everything we've ever eaten there, but especially enjoy their fresh fish offerings. Reservations are a must and well worth the effort.

1  Thank BBOK

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't let the plain front fool you! The food is anything but plain. Met a client for dinner there. Reservations were required on a Tuesday night. That's a good sign that the locals keep coming back. Had their Sea Bass and my guest had the Halibut special. Excellent presentation and light but delicate sauces on the fish. Good service and quick delivery at each point of the meal. It is a small place but not too intimate if you can get seated at a side table.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Food is good but the place is so small it's insane you will be cramped next to other diners so plan on getting to know your diner next to you also there is a bunch of typical rich drunk old men that go there and think they can talk as loud and be as obnoxious as they feel ... won't be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If this is not the best restaurant in all of Oklahoma then I don't know what is. Everything from the bread to the dessert was done perfect. This was a perfect location a graduation dinner from college.(BOOMER). It is a small seating area so if you are looking for quiet you probably won't have it here. What you will have is an outstanding dining experience.Talked with the owner/chef's wife who was seating people and she couldn't have been nicer. Very thankful of us coming in and wished us well. What is also very cool is that all the wait staff are bartenders and they do a great job mixing drinks and pouring wine. Don't wait for a special occasion to go there, it's worth it anytime

2  Thank dallasguyDallas
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My family was at the Signature Grill on to celebrate a very special event. The service was lousy; we had reservations but stood waiting for what was too long before we were acknowledged. It's a small quaint little place and we had the misfortune of being there on a night when other patrons were so loud we could not hold a decent conversation at our table. The wait staff service was also lousy, there is only one filthy restroom that is too close to the kitchen for my comfort. The soup was tasty the salad was devine and I wish I would have ended my meal at that. HORRIBLE is the nicest thing I can say about the rest of the meal. I am so sorry I went there but never be back.

Been to Signature Grill? Share your experiences!