“Favorite Restaurant in Edmond, OK”
Review of Signature Grill

Signature Grill
Ranked #1 of 318 Restaurants in Edmond
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“Favorite Restaurant in Edmond, OK”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Signature Grill is a very small restaurant and you definitely need reservations as they fill up quickly. The service has always been excellent, and the owner visits with many of the customers which is a nice touch. The prices are not as high as the Boulevard Steakhouse, but the food is just as good and is quieter. A typical bill for the two of us is around $100. It is not a place I would take young children.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Linda B

“One of my top picks EVER!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Intimate is an understatement in this 15 table restaurant but it's not just the size - it's the extraordinary service and personal touches that catered to us. The appetizers, entree, dessert and wine were all top flight. When we arrived around 8 the place was packed and the only table available was a few feet from the door. The staff sat us there with assurances they would move us as soon as they could and they did. We sat next to the bar and when I inquired about what they were making they brought us a sample to enjoy. After complimenting the meal we were given a cream brûlée. We felt like royalty start to finish at this spectacular place.

Nebraska
“Really, really good!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

OMG!! - this place is really, really good, although you might be skeptical looking at it from out side. A small space in a shopping center (technically a strip mall) with blinds over the windows and an "Open" sign hanging in one window might not be a confidence inspriing introduction to Signature Grill. Walk in on a Saturday evening and the place is buzzing - every table full and it stayed that way for the entire 2+ hours we were there. Be prepared - the place is small and it was noisy when we were there. Service was great - no hint of being rushed - and our server was very knowledgeable about the menu, preparations, etc. The taste was great, the portions more than adequate in size and the price reasonable for the value provided. Two first courses, two main courses, on shared dessert and one glass of wine each totalled $115 not including tip. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

• Visited January 2013
Texas
“Excellent QUIET & Intimate Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I love the quiet and intimate ambience of this small sophisticated restaurant. I have been going to this location for years - even back in time when Mary and her son owned the little place and had food and wine tasting on Monday evenings. There's something about the place.....

If you don't have a reservation you may not get a table because there are only about a dozen tables. So you are prepared when you go - the cost is high here. I make most of my visits without my spouse because he balks at the bill even though he does like the ability to have a quiet conversation and not hear the noise found in most other places. I usually have a $60-$80 check just by myself. I invariably order an appetizer, salad, main course and one or two glasses of wine.

Highly recommend you wear something nice. Business Dress or After Five is most suitable. For the gentlemen it is acceptable to wear shirt with collar, or add a tie or jacket if you wish. No athletic shoes, please. It's just not that casual. I've seen jeans, but in the designer style with appropriate jackets and sweaters and other accessories.

I have seen some children here but they are well groomed and well behaved. Mostly adults.

• Visited November 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“A very special place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Signature Grill is a very very special place that i would highly recommend to anyone looking for a white table cloth dining experience.
The servers take great care in providing information on their menu items.
Compared to the Okc's best places to enjoy a steak, SG compares quite well.

• Visited December 2012