“Fish was good, but not the best” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steak & Catfish Barn

Steak & Catfish Barn
Ranked #165 of 310 Restaurants in Edmond
Good for: Families with children
“Fish was good, but not the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Honestly, I have had better fish at Fish Daddy's, Cheddars, and my grandmas house! It was about a 6 on a scale 1-10. The buffalo burger was excellent! And every thing else was on point.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Portland, Oregon
“OMG GREAT Catfish!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Living in Memphis for 9 years we REALLY appreciate good catfish and this was OUTSTANDING catfish. Perhaps some of THE BEST we have eaten. Sometimes catfish has a bit of a "musty" taste and this fish had none. Fried to perfection, 5 ample filets with 2 sides & hushpuppies for $9.99. Our server Niki was on the spot with anything we needed. The joint is nothing to brag about but the catfish was worth the drive!!! Bravo---keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tony S
Stillwater, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Catfish I Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place has the best "fresh catfish" you will ever eat. I had the lunch special that included 4 pieces of catfish with 2 hushpuppies, and your choice of 2 sides. You will not leave hungry. The lunch special was less than $9.00. I can tell the owners Dino and Maria obviously care about the quality of food, as I spotted both of them actually working there that day. Homemade tartar sauce was very good also. The wait staff was very friendly and attended to our needs. I will definitely return and anxious to try the tomato relish.

1 Thank OKCOWBOYG
Altus OK
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had the catfish it was not very good came out dark brown and tough not crispy and golden like catfish should be. The only thing worse was the service was horrible will not waste my time again!!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Good Grub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Saw this place on my trip north via I-35, had it on my list to hit on my way back. I was not disappointed. Don't let the outside appearance influence you - if you want to go to Ruth's Chris Steak House, then do so and stop complaining about places like this on TA. This is not fine dining, and it's not meant to be. The servers were immediately attentive, and I had one of the coldest beers I've ever had the pleasure of holding in front of me in moments. Full of kitchy Elvis memoribilia, there was plenty to keep my eyeballs entertained during my short wait for dinner. It did not disappoint. Ribeye, corn, and deep fried okra. I've had more than my fair share of ribeye steaks, and this one is up in the top 3. Had to wash it down with another one of those ice cold beers, and walked out with my own bottle of BobbyQue 3am BBQ Sauce. Satisfied. Well done, Barn.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Steak & Catfish Barn? Share your experiences!