“A favorite”

Ranked #73 of 318 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Asian
“A favorite”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We go to Zen a lot. The food and service are excellent and the owners are always available. Cozy and not overly busy

Visited August 2013

Clear Lake, Wisconsin
“Great Asian food, super friendly service!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped in on a Saturday afternoon for a late lunch. Our server (with a great smile) stopped right away and greeted us while we checked out the menu. I ordered a glass of wine and my husband ordered an Asian beer, which were brought promptly. I ordered Pad Thai with Tofu and Chicken, and my husband ordered Pho, (Vietnamese entree soup) which neither of us had ever tasted. My Pad Thai was good, I loved the fresh basil and bean sprouts to stir in. I really like Pad Thai...I wish it had a few more peanuts, I prefer a more firm Tofu in Pad Thai, and the chicken was in too large of pieces for a single bite and we weren't provided with a knife. Relatively small issues, but my reason for not rating the food as Excellent. Also, I unfortunately bit into an incredibly HOT little pepper, but that's my own fault - I SHOULD know better. The Pho came with a nice sized bowl of fresh Basil and bean sprouts also, and we both really liked the flavor - different from anything we've eaten. I knew my husband really liked it when, after a couple bites, he said, "I'd order THIS again". It had lots of chicken, and lots of noodles. Both dishes were huge servings, and if we weren't travelling we'd have taken some with us and had enough for another meal. I would definately go back and I highly recommend ZEN!

• Visited October 2012
“100% Awesomness”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I have eaten at Zen Asian Dining for years and I always get the same thing: honey sesame chicken. I've had this dish at many places, nearly every Chinese place I go. It is always better here at Zen's. Leslie is a great owner as she ensures her customers are taken car of. The staff has always been great, I.E. prompt, kind, and knowledgeable. I go there and they know what I want before I sit down. The chicken is that good and the place is that-cool. Don't miss out on Zen's. It is compared to PF Chang's but with better prices and if you ask me, better food. This place is great for a first-date as it is quiet and cozy and small. That's the recipe for maximum conversation.

• Visited August 2011