“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Lemongrass offers several stir fried items served with steamed jasmine rice, several noodle dishes, and great appetizers and fried rice. Items can be ordered with no spice or they have a spicy scale 1-3. #2 is just right for me. I love their pad Thai and hubby loves the ginger beef stir fry. This is a great place if you are new to Thai cuisine as they have some very basic dishes and some more adventurous offerings too. Interior is relaxing and service is pretty laid back. Expect a bit slower pace than usual.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank scrappymel

Clear Lake, Wisconsin
“Great "Jungle Curry", great atmosphere & service”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We found Lemongrass after a long search (there is a Santa Fe Dr., and a Santa Fe Ave. Our GPS would only find Santa Fe Dr.) It's in a small strip mall, but it was a pleasant surprise to step inside, it is nicely decorated and has a warm atmosphere. We ordered beers and Spring Rolls to start with. The Spring Rolls were very good, they were served with a nice sweet and sour sauce. I ordered Pad Thai with chicken, my husband ordered the Jungle Curry with chicken. My Pad Thai was very good, it's kind of my "go to" dish when ordering Thai because I know I like it. My husband's Jungle Curry was amazing. I was jealous! I ordered #1 spice, which was just a bit spicy, he ordered #2, which was a little much for me, but if his was #1 I might have begged him to trade. There were lots of vegetables in the Curry, which I really like, and it was served with Jasmine Rice. It also had a great coconut flavor. So the lesson was to step out of my comfort zone, I guess. Service was good, and all in all it was a nice evening. I would definately return!!

• Visited October 2012
“AAMMMAAAAAZING, DELICIOUSNESSS that will leave you BEYOND satisfied!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I love to go to lemongrass!! I get the spicy basil noodle, or Tom kha soup while my mom gets either Penang curry or Tom kha soup!! We get either the best spring rolls or crab Rangoons that we've ever had!! Tofu instead of meat is an option on some meal items also!!

“Pad Thai”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've had Pad Thai in Oklahoma City everywhere, but this one has the best version of it. They use fresh ingredients and know just how to perfectly craft one of my favorite dishes. Prices are fair and they will also ask how spicy you want your food. (Thai food doesn't always have to be spicy.) Mango sticky rice dessert is absolutely outstanding and their Thai tea is fantastic.

• Visited January 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“First time for Thai food and I was impressed”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited Lemongrass on a Tuesday night. While we were there the place was not very busy, only three to four other couples. I had never tried Thai food and my girlfriend wanted to introduce me to it. The interior of the restaurant is nicer than one would expect from a restaurant in a strip mall and is very relaxing. For our meals we decided to order the Jungle Curry and the Pad Thai Noodles. We choose a spice level of 3 on a scale of 1-3, 1 being mild and 3 being very spicy. We would both partake in each entree. Service was fairly prompt and attentive. The Jungle Curry was great. A nice mix of vegetables (mushrooms, broccoli, beans, peas) which you poured over white rice. Great taste. The level 3 spice however was not as spicy as I would have thought. I expect that they have toned the spice level down to suit most middle American palates. The Pad Thai noodles were interesting. They smelled horrible to me but tasted very good. We polished off the Jungle Curry in short order and managed to finish approximately 3/4 of the Pad Thai. Overall Lemongrass is good quality food at a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2012

Been to Lemongrass Modern Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!