“Best Latin food you will find in Oklahoma!”

Zarate's Latin Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 319 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kansas City, Kansas
“Best Latin food you will find in Oklahoma!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am a huge lover of Latin food and this is my favorite! My husband and I have ordered a number of different items off of the menu and have never been disappointed. And the mojitos are amazing! I've never tried any other drink there because these are just SO good! I moved to KC a year ago (the Latin food there doesn't even compare) and when I come to OK, this is one place we always go to! The servers are always great! Very nice, fast, friendly! The prices are good as well.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
“Latin menu offerings authentic”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Go there for the Latin American offerings. Much different than typical burritos and enchiladas which you can get anywhere. Service was great, everyone was smiling. Be prepared for a short wait to be seated. It's worth it

• Visited October 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have eaten dinner here a couple of times. The decor is a little down-market, but this is more than offset by the good food and service.

• Visited November 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Incredible quality Latin food!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Zarate's always has consistently excellent Latin food! We have been dining here for years and the quality and selection is always top notch. Definitely one of our favorite places to eat in Edmond!

• Visited February 2014
Oklahoma City
“Affordable and Consistently Good”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My family eats at Zarate's at least once a month. The staff consistently provides very good Mexican, Latin and South American fare at reasonable prices. Our last visit was no exception. If you like Mexican food, you won't be disappointed. If you are a bit more adventurous, try the lomo or seafood saltado. You will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014