All reviews nice hotel excellent accommodations easy access from interstate granola bars room was clean good nights sleep safe area oklahoma city recommend this hotel to anyone waffles the breakfast area staff was friendly nice breakfast rooms are large quiet location would stay here again road trip
Reviewed September 12, 2018

after a long drive and arriving late at night I was told I was not staying at this hotel and the clerk handed my DL and CC back. When I asked oh am I at the wrong location? The clerk said no we cancelled your Hotwire reservation because you got too low of a rate. She said they didn't call me or hotwire because they don't my number and they don't have Hotwire's number. Hotwire tried to talk to them and she wouldn't honor our reservations thus hotwire picked up the tab and rebooked me another room. Stay far far away unless you want to deal with a 2 hour delay after a long days drive.

Room Tip: book a different location
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
LQ6420GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Ma'am,

I am very sorry for the cancelled reservation.
There apparently a miscommunication between La Quinta and Hotwire. We have talked with corporate and Hotwire to ensure this problem will never occur again. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us in the future.

Gary Miller

Reviewed August 28, 2018

With a recent stay at the Edmond OK location it was truly a pleasure. Property was absolutely beautiful for being 10 years old, well maintained and quite comfortable. I would highly recommend this location at 200 Meline Dr. Outstanding 5 Star to me!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I was using my LaQuinta points to stay at this hotel. After you get past the front desk and a person that does not have a clue what she is doing and has to call the manager in to fix what she screwed up. Then charged my credit card for my room. I called the Elite program with LaQuinta they were more willing to help and she refused to talk to them.
The hotel itself was very nice and very clean. Would stay there again but will not use points.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel twice in August to and from Paducah, Ky. Had great rooms, service, people watching and meeting both times. The hotel has a bar area and happy hour daily. We met nice people and employees off hours and those on hours. I will always make my way to this hotel when in the area. The rooms are large clean well stocked quiet and comfortable. Pet friendly and comforting.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cara L
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We always look for the La Quinta to sleep at because they are quieter & have always accommodated are needs. The room was cooled & dark for great nights sleep. The building far enough from roads to keep traffic noises at bay, yet very very close to town for eatery & shopping & RT 66 adventures.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family