“Great value”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Edmond
El Paso, TX
“Great value”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Spent 2 nights while waiting to move into my apartment. Room was very clean, quiet, and updated. Breakfast rolls were dry/stale, and food wasn't replenished quickly enough when emptied...seemed the staff preferred to talk amongst themselves rather than keep up with the breakfast traffic. They cleared out very quickly at 9 am as well.

Very nice stay for the price though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Nebraska
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed here because of its close proximity to the University of Central Oklahoma and because of past good experiences with Comfort Suites. I was not disappointed with this stay. The room was clean, staff was helpful, breakfast was OK, location was good and cost was reasonable. Two comments though: 1. Rooms on the north end of the property are within hearing distance of traffic on I-35. Request a room on the west side if this would bother you. 2. The in room air conditioning and heating units can be noisy while shutting off and on during the night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Skiatook, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband & I, along with another couple, stayed here for a weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday. We drive to Oklahoma City a few times a year. There's plenty to do there and we love the Bricktown area! But we always have trouble finding a clean, updated place to stay that's within our budget. There are several nice, pricey hotels and lots of economy places but nothing in between.

We chose this hotel, in Edmond, knowing that it was 10-15 miles in to the city. We were more than pleased! Edmond is a nice area with lots of places to eat. The hotel is conveniently located near the expressway, so the short drive was no problem at all. The rooms were modern & very clean. The staff were helpful & friendly. The beds & linens are some of the most comfortable that we've ever slept on (true at every Comfort Suites) and complimentary breakfast was awesome, with a variety of hot foods, as well as pastries, cereals & fruit.

The only thing we can't rave about is the indoor pool, We look forward to taking a dip before we head to our room for the night. This pool is very small... so small that it's awkward, if any other guests happen to be in it.

The small pool will not keep us from staying here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Plano, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel. I was looking for a decent and clean hotel. I walked into my room the first day. There was still coffee in the pot. A towel on the floor. I did not say anything...shame on me. The next day when I returned to my room it had not been cleaned. I called the front and reported it. They did ask if they could send anyone up to clean but just what do you need? Towels, coffee etc...

They would not adjust my bill. I know why the breakfast was free...better to pay for it.

The bottom line is no customer service, no management and they lost a customer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Edmond hotels

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stayed here because my usual motel in okc was sold out. Excellent room, and very nice staff!
They took care of me, and breakfast was delicious. I had breakfast withing the time posted, and i followed the rules. Some people get mad when breakfast ends at 9am.. Wow, they must have issues. I love comfort suites, and I recommend this location to travelers near and around edmond! Newer motel too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were greated by a friendly young lady after a long day of traveling from Omaha. It was so nice to have that smile and warmth from her. Nice room, good breakfast. We were impressed by the "Grab and Go" bag of treats as you check out. Nice little touches made it a good stay
Texas bound ladies!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I thought the hotel was clean until I pulled back the bedspreads. The sheets on both beds were filthy. One had hair and the other had food. I called the front desk and received an apology but no offer to move to anothe room. I called back and requested to move. The desk clerk checked out the beds in the second room. The sheets were clean but both bedspreads were heavily stained and dirty. The door stop had been replaced but the debris/powder form the repair wasnt cleaned up. The elevator floor was filthy.
The hotel did reimburse the charges.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business