“Edmond Trip”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Edmond
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
“Edmond Trip”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Stayed at the Comfort Suites. We did not have a reservation so we did try the other 3 hotels in the area first. Each one was booked solid and told us the Comfort was always the last to book. We thought that was kinda strange. Check in was great, the room was great, breakfast great. The only minus was the pool was very cold. That is why we tried to get to the other hotels so we cold swim in a warm pool. That would actually keep us from going here again. But it was very nice, clean and good service.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Gina T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wenatchee, WA
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We stayed here on a recent road trip and loved it. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. They have all the amenities of a high end hotel without the high end price. Breakfast is included and quite good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This hotel suited our three family gathering very well. We were able to make use of the breakfast/dining area in the evenings for our casual meals with food purchased at nearby restaurants. The pool was smaller than we would have liked, but the pool area was clean. There was no outside sitting area which we would have enjoyed. The daily breakfast items were kept well stocked and the food varied each day. There was an impression that there
were not quite enough housekeeping staff, but our maid service was very good. The rooms were nice sized and well appointed. This hotel is in a convenient location off of the freeway. The front desk staff was responsive to our requests.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2011

"The best laid plans." I had mapped out all my anticipated financial requirements for the this trip. First thing when I checked in I gave them my Mastercard to use and it did not process. I had made sure I had enough credit to cover my hotel rate and taxes for the three day stay. What I did not anticipate was a 3 % add on to the total as a standard practice by Comfort Suites. This placed the total $3.00 over my available balance although the total was based on expenses that had not and never were incurred. Result was I had to use my debit card and after spending two hours on the phone with Mastercard and my bank and pleading with the hotel I still ended up having to make the withdrawl to my debit account. This is and will have an impact on my financial status throughout this month. I will feel the effects of the $3.00 discrepency for some time. Just beware of the add on amount when you check in. The bed was comfortable and the variety of choices for breakfast was very good.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We arrived around 11:30 PM after driving 6 hours. We were tired and ready for bed. Check in went very well and the lady was pleasant. When I opened the door, I thought, "This looks big". Then I noticed the dirty sheets left on the couch. I called the front desk and they went to the room and took them. My daughter went to put something in the refridgerator and found it wasn't cooling properly. We tried to adjust the knob, but found it was laying at the bottom of the refridgerator and we couldn't reattach it. I called the front desk and they moved us to another room. The temperature in the room was very warm and it took a long time for the air conditioner to cool the room. It made it difficult to get to sleep. Overall the hotel has a nice appearance. It's not very old. When we were moved from 1st floor to 3rd floor, I noticed the carpets on 3rd floor needed a serious cleaning. The elevator door and button were dirty, too, and not cleaned in the 2 days we were there. I read here that the walls are thin. I didn't notice it in the room, but did in the bathroom. I could hear every word that was said very clearly. So don't have any private conversations you don't want heard. ON A POSITIVE NOTE - The staff was friendly. Though the breakfast wasn't a huge spread, it was good. My waffle was great. They also had Yoplait yogurt and Kellogg's cereals among other items. The juice was good. Internet was good and they have 2 computers available in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Meade, Kansas
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was a neat place to stay and just off interstate 35 in Edmond. Clean, attractive place, nice accomodations all around. Friendly staff and quick check in. Nice breakfast area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Thin walls, noise from ice machine in lobby and next room's bathroom don't make this a particularly pleasant experience. Added to the fact that decorative window drapes don't close, and street lights shining outdoors, make this a place I wouldn't choose to return to.

• Stayed June 2011