“do not recommend”

Dining options: Takeout
oklahoma
“do not recommend”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had been a good customer of Hobby Hoagies until I purchased a coupon, and after presenting it to cahsier, my sandwich was made. When I got home it had two thin slices of meat and one thin slice of cheese, and a large roll. I will never eat at Hobby Hoagies again, and do not recommend. If you want a good sandwich, get one at Submarina on Danforth

• Visited March 2012

Edmond, Oklahoma
“It's all about the PIZZA”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The subs are great, but the best food item from HH is their PIZZA. It's New York style and it is the best in town, even better than another one of my favorites, Falcone's.

Visited June 2012
“Philly Cheesesteak”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Had the philly cheese steak. Spicey sandwich. Footlong is enough for two.

Visited March 2012
“Always Good!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We discovered Hobby's Hoagies when we moved to Edmond three years ago and have been regulars ever since. The food is consistantly fresh, made daily and made to order. We espcially love the handmade pizza. It's a small family run business, local, no franchise and you'll often see the owners there working. He's kept a close eye on the business to maintain it's quality.

• Visited January 2012
“Watch the Sweet Relish”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I'm not sure what they put in our Philly Steak sub but it is not our favorite taste. If we go back it will be for something else, with questions as to the ingredients.

Been to Hobby's Hoagies? Share your experiences!