“Really good tacos”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
dallas, texas
“Really good tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were staying at Comfort Inn which was right across the street. I read the reviews and decided we had to try it. I had a crispy beef taco and husband had something else but it came with rice and beans. We loved the rice and beans. I loved my taco. We loved the salsa. I'm not sure what other reviewers are talking about when it comes to the staff. We felt very welcome here. It was so good, that the next day we went back and had a repeat order. Looking forward to going again!

Visited November 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Would not try this place again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I got a chicken enchilada dinner and a margarita. The chicken has absolutely no flavoring at all and it is extremely dry.
The place really needs a good scrubbing. It looks like it has been there a while and really is in need of a good cleaning. Hate to see what the kitchen looks like.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank girlgodiva
“Condescending Server, not for me.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The fajetia's were tough, and worse, my wife ordered "no bell peppers." When they arrived, she confirmed with the server, and he acknowledged she did order no bell peppers. But followed it up with "It's only one [bell pepper], you want me too make you another one?" She quit pulling peppers out of her fijetias after four. We did not appreciate the tortillas being banged on our table while we were praying either.

• Visited September 2013
Frisco, Texas
“not your tex mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Food was very good for a non chain tex mex place. Service was OK and the prices were fantastic. Tea was weak and queso was delish.

Visited May 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“That is some good Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good atmosphere, food, and fast friendly service. If I had a complaint it would be that they underestimated our ability to consume chips and hot sauce.

Visited July 2013

Been to El Tapatio? Share your experiences!