“Pleasant staff, and good food”

Roma Italian Resturant
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roma-Italian-Restaurant-Durant-OK/184753974872593
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed dinner at this family friendly establishment. Good cuisine at reasonable prices. The building looks to be recently refurbished.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Since Italian is one of my favorites, I am on the look out for something other than the usual chain restaurants. Have eaten here several times, both for lunch and dinner. Service always good, menu items very good. Weekend atmosphere really good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food! Large portions and beautiful environment. Great place to meet professionally or socially. They also cater.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We ate in the piano room and had a very romantic dinner that we didn't expect. Staff was attentive, but food was so-so. I was hoping for garlic bread but that didn't happen. I ordered a pizza, half with Canadian bacon and pineapple, and half with pepperone and extra cheese. It was ok (7 out of 10). My husband ordered a seafood linguine (forgot the exact name, but I believe it was the most expensive pasta dish). There were bay scallops, shrimps, calamari rings, and mussles in it, but it was apparent they were from a frozen bag. When the server brought the pasta to our table, it smelled so awfully fishy! Food was very reasonably priced, average $10, but then wine appeared outrageously expensive ($5.5).

1  Thank I_Am_Methodical
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The service is awesome. seated quickly and did not have to wait for ever for our food. There was so much food on the plate we had to take most of it home. I used the leftovers and made a meal for my self the next day and didn't have to add anything to it. The price is good not expensive.

Been to Roma Italian Resturant? Share your experiences!