“They are right: Everything on the menu is probably great!”
Review of Ceviche Restaurant

Ceviche Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: After working in Dallas under the responsabilies as Chef, I finally got My Own Place Open "Ceviche" With a Unique Menu from the Gulf of Mexico we have many Dishes thathas been under the food critics and Loyal Customers. Try our Adobo Shrimp set on Crab and Spinach Enchiladas and Mango-Serrano Pico or Our Famous Bone in Pork Chop with a Pecan Port Reduction.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Don't tell my friends at Weight Watchers, but I had a Hibiscus Margarita, and it was the best drink ever. We also indulged in made-at-the-table guacamole: so good. I'd go back just for that! As my husband said, even the tea was good.

There was a tiki bar bar in the one big room with a sign that no one under 21 was allowed past the sign, which eliminated about 3 feet against one wall. Kinda funny.

1  Thank Travelingmelinda

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had driven by the restaurant a couple of times, and finally made a plan to have dinner there...and so glad we did! There were 3 adults and 2 children in our party. The atmosphere is very nice, also family-friendly. The staff was great--very attentive, even to the kids. The salsa was wonderful! I ordered the chicken fajitas and was impressed by the amount of meat in the dish--not all onions and peppers like all the fajitas I had at other restaurants in the past. I highly recommend the To-Die-For Habanero Lime Margarita! It was awesome. The presentation of every meal was impressive, and we all loved our meals; even the kids. We will be returning often to this restaurant. I highly recommend you try it.

2  Thank john K
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try this place with my in-laws and my 2 kids. First this we see is a plate on display for there special and it was amazing just to look at. We are greeted at the door with some very friendly waiters. Seated right away! We all discuss the menu and each order somthing different. The chips and salsa to start was the best! When we get our food I could not believe the portion size HUGE everything we tried was so great even my kids ate everything!! They never eat all their food. I ordered a to go box for the hubby and when I got home he couldn't believe how much food there was for the price.

The food is amazing and the price is perfect!! My new favorite place to eat want to try EVERYTHING on the menu!!

2  Thank youngpup
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tried to review this place last year, and it wasn't yet on TA's radar :/. I see now it is and just have to add my wholehearted endorsement :)
Went with family, who were already known to this establishment which didn't hurt Anything. We were treated as treasured guests. The food was the best I've had in a very long time. Quality of ingredients, care in preparation, presentation, taste.........Everything was wonderful, and I can say that as we each ordered different items and sampled amongst ourselves. It did seem the other diners were enjoying their meal as much as we were ours.
I look forward eagerly to my next opportunity to visit.

1  Thank Jeannie N
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped by for late lunch and were so glad we did. Husband ordered the pork carnitas and I had the seafood lovers meal, both lunch items. Food was fab, very different from any typical Tex-Mex meals. Salsa was great as was the cheese/spinach dip we ordered. Our waiter was great and even brought out a sample of their pablano rice which was excellent. The place is small, but very clean and comfortable. At the end of our meal, Chef Felipe came by and thanked us for coming. We so enjoyed the excellent meal and great staff that we will go back again next time we are in the area.

2  Thank abermacks

Been to Ceviche Restaurant? Share your experiences!