“Choctaw is Very Hospitable. Thire Staff Treat You Excellent. I love the Challenge of Walking fom end to end. Playing here and t”

Choctaw Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Durant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular gaming facility features a variety of table games, high-stakes bingo and off-track betting.
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

The Casino is Very Nice Clean and Comfortable. With Restroom's and Soda Bar's..I don't Drink but the Waiter's are allways around to Fix Your Favorite Drink. I have never Stayed in the Hotel. But it would be nice to use the Hot Tub and Have a Massage I've never had maybe I could Play Better

Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Angie,
Thank you for your very kind words. I'm pleased to hear your enjoyed your time at Choctaw Casino Resort. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great week.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

1st time here and it was overwhelming. Security did a great getting me the help I needed.

I made it thru 3 different Blackjack dealers who were awesome even though I lost all my money. :). I had a great time

I love the lights and action but I don't know how to gamble...lol

1  Thank TJ7923

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our Security and Tablegames Team. We'll be sure to let them know about your review. I'm excited that we were your first experience and met all of your expectations. Please come see us again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Usually these kind of places start to show wear and tear. But Choctaw Durant looks and feels as fressh as when it opened. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always in tip top shape

3  Thank tdtexas

TDTexas,
Thank you for your amazing compliment. Our Choctaw Team has tremendous pride for our casino and we're very proud to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team because they do work very hard to ensure each guest's experience is amazing. Thank you again and please visit us soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a super cute casino in the scenic area of Stringtown, Oklahoma. Looks like the historic days from the 60s and Choctaws keep clean facilities. I find that driving the Oklahoma highways one can make great leg stretches and coffee breaks at casinos. Sometimes they even prove profitable! There is an excellent food stop in addition to all the free drinks you dare before hitting the road again. I have stopped here twice on a trip to Lake Texoma and will next time I am passing by.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We have stayed here more than once. The rooms in the tower are really nice. I especially love the buffalo shaped soap and the large shower. I prefer the rooms at the end of the halls, because you are surrounded by windows. It feels as though the rooms are larger. The hotel and casino staff are very friendly and helpful. The buffet is nice with a good variety. Starbucks is sold at Jackpot Java, so we enjoy. Just like most casinos in the area, you can receive free soft drinks and coffee.

1  Thank OklahomaHarmony
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

We greatly appreciate your amazing compliments. I'm excited to share your review with our Choctaw Team. The buffalo soap is a favorite of mine too. Have a great day and we look forward to your next visit.