“Spin to win!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Choctaw Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Durant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular gaming facility features a variety of table games, high-stakes bingo and off-track betting.
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Spin to win!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I come here often, but the last couple of times it has been way to crowded and you can't get on any of the good slots. The bar doesnt stock very good liquor and the drink prices are not worth it considering how much money im putting in the machines. I ordered a frozen margerita and the bartender if you want to call her that put it in a clear plastic small water cup..like the one's by the water cooler kind. No lie and get this it cost like $6.00. If you plan on visiting here I suggest you come during the week and not on the weekend...to crowded and full of smoke. I feel like I smoked a carton that night and hey I don't smoke. It will be awhile before I return back.

The statements in my reviews are true and are solely based on my own personal travel experiences and therefore do not reflect the views or opinions of other travelers whom have been here before me.

Mark

Visited December 2012
5 Thank mark b
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I have shared your post with our Food & Beverage team for review. Your opinion counts at Choctaw Casino Resort. Receiving this type of feedback will enable us to grow and achieve top notch Guest Service.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I took my wife for her birthday on the 10th. we stayed the night in the tower for free on the 12th floor. The room was very nice (I recommend the King Size bed if offered) it had a wonderful view and was very clean.
The Slots we fun as always, I had very little luck on them this time but my wife hit a jackpot of $800 on the $2 dollar Red Ruby Slot . we called it a night after playing all day and ate at the Blue Moon Cafe, food was good and they were good size burgers.
The next morning my wife hit the Jackpot on the $1 dollar Lucky Leprechaun Slot but was only betting one and won another $800. we played most of the day and right before we left home she hit another $550 on the $2 dollar Lucky Leprechaun Slot. we came home $1900 up , hardly even touched our original spending money. My wife said it was one of the best times she has had on her Birthday.
We always have a great time when we go. Can't wait until the next trip.

3 Thank Rudy G
Thank you for your outstanding review! We love to hear compliments like this. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and wish your wife a very Happy Birthday! We all look forward to your next trip to Choctaw Casino Resort.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waist of money and time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been going to Choctaw casino durant for the last month and none of the slots machine are paying out what they are suppose to. Even one of the guys working there said that they are making money every second and not paying out nothing. I would not go or recommend going.

9 Thank JuicyE
JuicyE,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I'm sorry to hear Lady Luck wasn't on your side. I hope that you do visit us again. Have a wonderful week.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“There's better casinos in the US!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Gotta pay .50cent anti... Gotta pay for alcoholic beverages n they have a drink minimum per person! Last call for drinks is 1:30 am..!!!!! Super uptight!!! I will never come again!!

8 Thank MissFloraStyllist
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
I apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Please contact me at kathryn.decaire@choctawcasinos.com, to discuss your concerns. As our valued guest, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Indianapolis, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Weird.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I consider a casino adult entertainment...so why in the hell were there kids ranging in age from toddler to 18 years old here!!?? I don't go to win money, I just go to drink a few beers play some games and people watch. Sort of an uncomfortable thing when there is a lady holding a kid while her husband plays a slot machine. "Honey let's go gambling with the kids!!!"

8 Thank CVI0136
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. I understand your concerns because children are not allowed on our gaming floor. I have made Security and our team aware of your experience. Choctaw Casino has been working on several different ways to adhere to all of our guests' preferences, and all the while keeping guest satisfaction at the forefront. We feel that with us being one of the few types of resorts like this in this area that we will continue to work with this situation. Again, we appreciate your feeback and hope you have a wonderful week.