“Choctaw Casino Durant”

Choctaw Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Durant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular gaming facility features a variety of table games, high-stakes bingo and off-track betting.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Nice Indian Casino, New Hotel, Lots of Machines. I have found it to have better payback on slots than most of the indian casinos. Good place to play texas holdem

3  Thank Steve P
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

SteveP, We appreciate your kind words regarding Choctaw Casino Resort. I'm pleased to hear you found our casino to have a great payback on slots. I know we have a machine calling your name! We hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"non smoking"
"fun place"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wait staff could care less if we were there. Had to wait for them to notice us waiting to be seated. Tried to get anothers attention, but was just ignored. Average chips, burgers had a werid taste. Forget about getting refills. Waitress looked like she just woke up.

5  Thank Fred L

I sincerely apologize that you had to experience all that you posted. It is certainly not with our intention to make our guests feel this way and there is absolutely no excuse for some of the behavior that was observed by our staff. We will re-emphasize to our team the level of guest service that we ought to be providing. I appreciate you bringing this incident to my attention and I hope you will visit us again this holiday season.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Small, and all ages welcome. Something to do in small town. They have live shows, numerous places to eat, and bars to get a drink.

2  Thank drowe_1

We are the best entertainment in town and we appreciate you saying so! I hope you swing by and see us again this holiday season.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

No dice on the craps table and no ball on the Roulette wheel. $0.50 Ante on every hand of Blackjack & Roulette that goes straight to the State of Oklahoma. Interesting...

3  Thank AMB69_11
Kathryn D, Manager at Choctaw Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

AMB69_11,Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's true, the State of Oklahoma mandates that we need to charge an ante on Tablegames, we cannot use dice on Craps and we cannot use a ball on Roulette. We hope to get that changed in the future! We appreciate you trying out a different style of Tablegames at Choctaw Casino Resort and look foward to your next visit.
Guest Services Manager

See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am not a big gambler but have spent time in Vegas and in other casino/ hotels. This is one of the nicest places outside Vegas. The rooms are fantastic and would be a great place for a weekend getaway with that special person. Casino was very clean and I would highly recommend taking a trip there. Sign up for VIP card and it will save you money on the room!

4  Thank Shannon F

Shannon F, I highly anticipate your next visit so that your title will read "The BEST...Just as I Expected"! We appreciate you writing a review and sharing your amazing compliments. Have a wonderful week.
Guest Services Manager