“Out with a Friend”

Choctaw Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Durant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular gaming facility features a variety of table games, high-stakes bingo and off-track betting.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

very nice, very pretty, lots of games to choose from, gambling areas kept clean, bathrooms very clean, staff was very helpful

2  Thank Sheila A

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Amazing place, love the excitment and a perfect pool area. The casino is a nice place to escape. They also host some great entertainment in Center Stage. I also just saw Alan Jackson right across the street (walking distance) in the Choctaw Event Center.

2  Thank Kanda J
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I Go here every so often for some poker action. The casino offers slots, video poker, and several table games as well. There are also many delicious choices for food throughout the building.

The hotels associated with the casino are very overpriced, so I recommend staying in Durant.

2  Thank J F
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Went to choctaw on my birthday. Wife gave me 300 to play slots. I got little to no real payoffs. Went to bonus round on $1 slots with no payout. I like playing slots, but I like to win a little. People from Texas stay away from choctaw, go to winstar their slots pay out better.

6  Thank joechapman1
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Good, clean place to go gamble that's close to home! We have always had decent luck when we have gone. Enough to keep us playing the slots for a few hours! But we won't go on holiday weekends!

2  Thank txtrvlrs