“Awesome food, awesome service! ”

Main Street Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited here on our trip from Tulsa to Dallas. Amazing BBQ! That's saying a lot because I normally like the sides more than the meat and here I loved both! Very reasonably priced, too!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Ordered fried chicken and bacon salad chicken was over cooked, way too much lettuce. Another party had corn fritters they were very good. Had someone ask us for what we were drinking and never show back up. Very loud, didn't have the bbq but looked ok won't go back

1  Thank Tucker1dog
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for lunch the other day. The food was very good. I had the brisket sandwich, which was very tender. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey. Having said that, they do give you massive portions. I recommend you share with another person. Would be good if they offered half sized entrees. My husband had the catfish and he could barely eat one of the two fillets he got and he's a big eater. The staff was friendly and offered us a free sample of the green beans and cole slaw. Green beans were good. Cole slaw was different and not my bag really. Good place to check out if you love BBQ.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

If we are going to eat BBQ, we will drive the 30+ miles to eat at Main St BBQ. It is much better than the other two places to get BBQ in Durant, and I'm not sure there's a better place within a 100 miles. The waiters are always very friendly and attentive. I love the sliced BBQ sandwich served on Texas toast. Main Street BBQ and Roadhouse (another close by restaurant in Durant) are the two best restaurants within a 100 miles. Definitely worth the drive!

1  Thank Sepher77
Reviewed April 11, 2014

While on our drive from Indiana to Dallas to the Final Four, we couldn't wait til we got there to try some authentic BBQ. Hit up my app and found this place....all I can say is WOW! I wasn't sure what to expect from a small town in OK, but man was this good! It was lunch time, and the place was hopping, so I knew that was a good sign. Very nice, clean place...the service was INCREDIBLE...I wasnt sure who our waitress was, because I was contantly being helped for refills, etc. Loved that.

Oh...yeah...the food.....perfect....got brisket and pulled pork. I was in BBQ heaven! Very reasonably priced too!