“Nice place to stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites Durant
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Durant
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Attractive, clean, comfortable room. Excellent breakfast. Small problems - the bed was so tall that when I sat on the edge my feet did not touch the floor. Check in desk is so tall it was up to my shoulders and so wide I could not reach across. I don't know how they deal with people in wheelchairs, or Little People. Need to cut out a part of the desk. No elevator to 2nd floor. Otherwise, is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well, first off, I knew when we made reservations that we'd only be at the hotel for a very short period of time, so I chose this hotel due to the price for a name brand hotel. So that was a plus! Since we came in late, we went to get a cup of coffee before going to our room since it's advertised that there's coffee 24 hrs a day. Not a pleasant cup, for sure. When we opened the door to our hotel room 130, we could hear a very loud buzzing of the AC. I'm talking a very loud buzzing! We called to change rooms, but were informed that the hotel was fully booked. The room was very cold, so we turned off the whole ac unit. Thankfully, we didn't get too hot, so it turned out ok. I can not believe that the housekeeping had not reported the ac situation. Management needs to take note and get it fixed. The beds were comfortable and had several pillows. Everything else in the room was ok. We did hear foot noise from the room above us just like other reviews have mentioned. Breakfast was nothing to brag about. The dining area and food area was very small. Everyone ate about the same time....so it was very crowded. All in all, next year, we will spend more $ and stay at another hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank texascouple25
Reviewed October 11, 2013

When we arrived the front desk clerk was smoking a cigarette at the front entrance and stopped in order to check us in.

The room was nice, clean and cool. Breakfast was ok and the staff person in the breakfast room was very diligent.

I would stay there again even though my initial impression wasn't so great.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a week in July. The rooms were very clean, air was very cold in the room, pool was clean. They even had a grill by the pool, nice since I was there a week. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a variety, fruit oatmeal, sausage, eggs, gravy and waffels. I would stay there again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanine J
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here last night for 1 day and couldn't have been more pleased. I contacted the hotel yesterday and asked if there were any discounts for drivers. The woman who answered graciously offered When I arrived though, she did find a little room for me to park along the northside of the hotel. She was cordial and accomodated me very promptly. I was pleasantly surprised to see the cleanliness of the room. It smelled nice and fresh upon entering the room and everything was organized. The bathroom was immaculate and the bed looked to be very appealing upon first sight. And it was. It was plush and comfortable and looked great! (See pictures). There was a 42 inch LG flat screen sitting atop the cabinet along with a micro and a fridge located directly beneath. The fridge and microwave worked great and were also very clean. I indulged in their free breakfast this morning and was more than pleased. They offer sausage, eggs, muffins, bagels, yogurt, fruit, coffee, and a variety of juices. I was quite satisfied with my stay there last night and hope to visit again sometime soon. FYI...weekends are a lot more expensive because of their close proximity to the Choctaw Casino (The casino offers free shuttles back and forth in case anyone is interested). Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at hotel over night while visiting family. The beds were amazing. Soft and a lot of pillows. It was VERY quiet and the bathroom was immaculate!!! Value for what we got....AMAZING. We had a toddler with us and I was happy to see that there was a HOT breakfast for the big people too!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed overnight for a wedding,the room was good size but cob webs were hanging from the ceiling,our A/c unit sound like the fan motor was dragging it scared you every time it came on and stayed on for less then a minute on full blast so was a hot night,also we were on the bottom floor it sound like cows were walking above us and were about to fall through this went on all night like they were running and jumping,i have lived in many apts and have never heard such loud noise.There breakfast was cold biscuit and gravy.Would not stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank angiev1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Durant
Best Western Markita Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant
Hampton Inn and Suites - Durant
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Best Express Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Durant? Share your experiences!