Tripadvisor

Reviewed November 29, 2019
rlance1234
via mobile
Nice find

Stopped in to play the slot machines for the day. The casino is very large and broken into... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2019
ronnar737
Amarillo, Texas
via mobile

All reviews nice resort movie theater slot machines grand tower smashburger games casino dealers roulette
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

My wife & I have been coming here for years. But not any more. . . The staff is very friendly, the rooms are nice, the casino is your downfall. We have been to other casinos around the world and this one is by far the worst. Your chances for winning are rigged. We will no longer support all of their new construction projects. Overall, things might be better if there was some nearby competition.!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here. The staff was friendly and helpful. The casino is clean and very entertaining. There is lots of games to choose from, there is even a movie theater and arcade game rooms for kids and teens. I will visit again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

I like their upstairs, somewhat isolated, poker room. Good dealers and friendly floor persons. Mostly locals playing.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

I've been playing this poker room, but I'm done with it. Felt very unwelcome. It's like playing a home game where outsiders are not welcomed. I have lots of complaints, but take my word for it - go somewhere else.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Lucky-Gene
Reviewed August 23, 2019

we always enjoy the casino. We are not big gamblers, but always have fun. The staff is friendly and keep things clean and are always available. We stayed one night at the Grand Tower It was wonderful. Room was clean and well furnished. The toiletries were exceptional.

Date of experience: August 2019