“A Nice Meal”

Cuisines: American
Severn, Maryland
“A Nice Meal”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

While visiting family in Duncan, we went to dinner at Peyton's Place. It is a restaurant located at a golf course in Duncan that is open to the public. The atmosphere is very pleasant, with a relaxed dress code. My dinner (the Chicken Fried Steak) was quite good, & the drinks were cold. I had a nice view of the golf course at sunset. The service was fine, & the prices for the area were reasonable. I would eat here again if I ever find myself in the area.

• Visited April 2012

Paducah, KY
“Down home quality”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have been in Duncan twice now for business. Come the end of the day, I'd like a nice meal and a red wine (not necessarily in that order). Duncan as a town is testament to Oklahoma friendliness. The restaurant scene is limited, though. Peyton's Place is at the golf course and open to the public (closed Monday). The interior is clean and tidy, and not by any means formal. The wine list was a pleasant surprise and I had a nice Chilean red. The pasta was done properly and ingredients were fresh. The wait staff was friendly--and the other diners were equally convivial. I'll go back again.

• Visited January 2012