“Best in town”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Duncan
Chesterfield, United States
“Best in town”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have stayed at other name brand hotels in this town and none compare to the Hampton. It was an excellent value . The room was large and very modern. Excellent amenities. Could have been quieter. This is the best Hampton I have stayed in and I have stayed in many across the country.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
We are so glad to have had you stay with us and hope you visit us again in the very near future!
Dottie B. - Front Office Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Room was very large and clean, staff was great. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. Loved everything about my 2 night stay here. This is the only place I stay when I have to go to Duncan, OK. I did have a weird noise in my room, it was a constant knocking. I thought someone was in the hallway knocking on a door. But there was no one there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We hope to have you come visit us again very soon!
United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

While visiting family for a week we chose this hotel for the location AND the price! It was well worth the money especially with it including hot breakfast daily. We had not one single issue with this hotel!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We here at the Hampton are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you as a guest!
Please come back again!
Viola, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Overall experience was good. check in got a little messed up with. We had 8 rooms, and as people checked in, they forgot to mark who actually checked into each room, so we ended up showing 10 rooms checked in. After calling each room, we figured out everyone was there and which 2 extra rooms weren't really ours and needed canceled.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Please accept our deepest apologies in regard to the inconveniences at check in.
Here at the Hampton Inn, we take great measures to be the best experience in lodging. We are always concerned when a guest is not 100% happy and take all issues very seriously.
We hope this will not stop you from staying with us again!
Dottie B. Front Office Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The toilet in the bathroom ran and the phone had no dial tone. Maintenance didn't answer when called and I had to listen to the toilet run all night. I had an important meeting the next day and I was tired and cranky. I requested another room but the only available room reeked of smoke. I was told by the staff to just jiggle the handle. For a $120 dollars a night I refuse to jiggle a hotel rooms toilet. I also really felt scared staying in a hotel room with no working phone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
I am so sorry for the issues you experienced at our establishment. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to prove that our hotel is one of the best in the area.
I will personally assure that your stay will be wonderful.
Dottie B, - Front desk manager
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my husband stayed on this hotel on a visit to Duncan. The service is excellent, specially the front desk young ladies are awesome! Always ready for a warm greeting! Very jolly minded and always welcome you for any kind assistance. It has a very nice fitness center and we liked it even though it was not that huge. And finally this review will remain incomplete without praising the breakfast menu.. We just love this place and want to come back again… Oh.. I forgot to write about the price! I guarantee the price is the most competitive and you will get the best value of your money.

Room Tip: Great price and a very comfortable stay!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your praise! We are so glad you chose to stay with us and hope that you will visit again very soon!
Dottie B. - Front Office Manager
Talihina, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Hampton in Duncan, OK is one of our favorite places to stay. The quality of service is excellent. The staff takes time to answer questions and help with any problem you may have. The rooms are always clean and fresh. It is easy to access and in a prime location for shopping, connection to main highways, many places to eat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with Hampton. We hope to see you again very soon!
Dottie B. - Front Office Manger Hampton Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncan
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duncan
Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 20 in Lawton

Been to Hampton Inn Duncan? Share your experiences!