“This hotel was GREAT!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Duncan
United States
“This hotel was GREAT!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

While visiting family for a week we chose this hotel for the location AND the price! It was well worth the money especially with it including hot breakfast daily. We had not one single issue with this hotel!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
We here at the Hampton are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you as a guest!
Please come back again!
Dottie B. - Front Office Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Viola, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Overall experience was good. check in got a little messed up with. We had 8 rooms, and as people checked in, they forgot to mark who actually checked into each room, so we ended up showing 10 rooms checked in. After calling each room, we figured out everyone was there and which 2 extra rooms weren't really ours and needed canceled.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Please accept our deepest apologies in regard to the inconveniences at check in.
Here at the Hampton Inn, we take great measures to be the best experience in lodging. We are always concerned when a guest is not 100% happy and take all issues very seriously.
We hope this will not stop you from staying with us again!
Dottie B. Front Office Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The toilet in the bathroom ran and the phone had no dial tone. Maintenance didn't answer when called and I had to listen to the toilet run all night. I had an important meeting the next day and I was tired and cranky. I requested another room but the only available room reeked of smoke. I was told by the staff to just jiggle the handle. For a $120 dollars a night I refuse to jiggle a hotel rooms toilet. I also really felt scared staying in a hotel room with no working phone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
I am so sorry for the issues you experienced at our establishment. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to prove that our hotel is one of the best in the area.
I will personally assure that your stay will be wonderful.
Dottie B, - Front desk manager
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my husband stayed on this hotel on a visit to Duncan. The service is excellent, specially the front desk young ladies are awesome! Always ready for a warm greeting! Very jolly minded and always welcome you for any kind assistance. It has a very nice fitness center and we liked it even though it was not that huge. And finally this review will remain incomplete without praising the breakfast menu.. We just love this place and want to come back again… Oh.. I forgot to write about the price! I guarantee the price is the most competitive and you will get the best value of your money.

Room Tip: Great price and a very comfortable stay!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your praise! We are so glad you chose to stay with us and hope that you will visit again very soon!
Talihina, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Hampton in Duncan, OK is one of our favorite places to stay. The quality of service is excellent. The staff takes time to answer questions and help with any problem you may have. The rooms are always clean and fresh. It is easy to access and in a prime location for shopping, connection to main highways, many places to eat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with Hampton. We hope to see you again very soon!
Dottie B. - Front Office Manger Hampton Inn
Salida, Colorado
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent. I did recommend they up grade their beds. It was to hard for my husband but other than that we enjoy staying at this hotel in Duncan. We have been there many times. We have family in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate your kind words and we really hope to have you stay with us again very soon!
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 8, 2013

to start the AC unit had to be worked on because of the loud noise it made when the AC compressor would cycle on and off. that was corrected with in about 45 minutes after the maintenance man repaired it. sheets on the bed didn't fit properly (very lose and sloppy). The TV remote was none functional till I worked on it and then when I took a shower the shower head leaked almost as much water out of the bottom as did come out of the shower head. The tub didn't drain properly as I stood in ankle deep water while taking a shower. All of this made me wonder just how clean the sheets were! Really the joy of this stay was when I checked out and the counter lady (Brandi Starr) was very professional in dealing with all of this and very pleasant to deal with. I realize there is good times and bad times but if I wasn't a repeat customer I would consider staying else where if I ever came back to Duncan. I come to Duncan often and I will continue to stay at this hotel unless this type of room condition becomes a habit. My dealings with Brandi saved the day for me and saved you a customer. On this stay I recommended this hotel to a coworker and I will continue to recommend this hotel.
Thank you for giving me the chance to do this review.

Room Tip: no tips at this time
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank steven g
Let me start off by saying that we are so sorry that your room was not at 100% as we here at the Hampton always strive for complete satisfaction with our guests. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and hope that you will see us again in the future, We assure you that we have taken your issues under advisement and will make sure they will not happen again!
Again, thank you so much for choosing to lodge with us.
Dottie B. - Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncan
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duncan
#6 of 19 in Lawton
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 19 in Lawton

Been to Hampton Inn Duncan? Share your experiences!