Days Inn Duncan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast every morningfront deskclean roomsstaff was very friendlyplace to staybedsfuneralcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights. Rooms (2) were clean ,beds were comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast had more than than the usual selections (which were regularly restocked when supplies started running low). This motel has a well deserved 5 star rating and at a very affordable price .

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. We stayed for one week and we felt like part of the family. Donna was especially helpful to make sure our stay was perfect and we had all we needed and more!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

On May 17 & 18th, 2012, I was scheduled to attend the wedding of my best-friends in Duncan, OK. Though I normally look for hotels that provide suites with separate rooms & all the lush amenities possible, after the cost of the wedding, I had to watch the budget! After reading the reviews of this hotel here on TripAdvisor, I chose Days Inn due to it's economy and positive reviews. I was not disappointed. I booked the hotel for myself and my two teenage girls.

Though the hotel was definitely an older economy hotel, it was clean, quiet, convenient and met our needs for the wedding. The room was a double and much smaller than we're use to, however, we managed to fit all our luggage as well as a wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses into the room. We got a good night's rest, though the beds weren't amazing, they were clean. The front desk met all our requests for extra towels, etc. and the morning breakfast was perfectly perfect for us. The girls enjoyed the outdoor pool even though it didn't seem to be heated. One of the most important things to me is a hotel that can provide HOT water and this hotel met that need. I'm more than willing to forgo some comforts for the sake of hot water! That's probably the biggest plus to staying at this property!

Over all, I'd stay at this hotel again if I'm in Duncan. It provides the basics in good fashion-clean economy and a quiet stay! Thank you, Days Inn, for meeting our needs!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Terri H
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Pravin and Pat Patel are the owners and they do a wonderful job with this hotel. It is TOP RATE. The manager is a wonderful person and was very friendly and knowledgable. They made us feel very welcome. The room was very clean and quite. The bed was like sleeping in the clouds. We can't wait to visit the area again and stay with them. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: We asked for a quite room and the manager showed us a couple of rooms before we even checked in and let us pick.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luann S
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Over the last 3 years we have had our guests stay at most of the Motels in Duncan. Many of our guests are scientists and from foreign countries. This was a surprise to me when all of my guests agreed with me as to the clean rooms and facilities, as well as the non-stop service, always with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business