“Best sushi around!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Description: phone 405-219-4966
Description: phone 405-219-4966
Reviewed April 9, 2013

In a word, fantastic. Although it may be in a gas station, it is NOT gas station sushi. This is one of those "best kept secret" places where the food is delicious, the prices are very fair and the service is great. We had the dragon, cinderella, and the crazy guy roll. I never knew a roll of sushi could be lightly fried, but it was melt in your mouth good. Just try it, you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank Valerie_0413

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

It was hard for me to believe when my wife came home from work and told me some guys at work had told her the best sushi in the area was found in a convenience store/gas station. I was surprised to find out it was true. It is prepared fresh by very friendly chefs. I have eaten there at least 20 times and have never been disappointed. The service is fast, everyone at Ninja is very friendly, and the food is great. The only minor drawback is the atmosphere. Somebody needs to buy these guys a real restaurant. If you are in the area and like sushi, don't pass this one up.
Favorites: cowboy roll, kung fu roll, spicy Cajun roll.

1  Thank jimmoore1969
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Excellent food and friendly service. Can get very busy at lunch, but the sushi is delicious and well worth the wait.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Good selection. Great prices. Would eat there again. Our favorite is the Dragon Roll. I had the Cinderella roll this time okay. Crab Wontons very good.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

So surprised that I ate sushi in what is a gas station and I had fantastic, fresh and delicious sushi rolls here. Yum! I will be back!

1  Thank JonTan66