“Hidden Gem”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Davis
Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davis
FORT WORTH
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Davis, OK is half way between the Texas / Oklahoma border and Oklahoma City. We had planned on coming up to Sulpher (Chickashaw National Park) but discovered this hotel just 15 miles away. We booked a King Non-Smoking, and to our surprise discovered a very nice room - coffee maker, fridge, color flat screen TV and very prompt and attentive service. If the hotel was not enough - next door (part of the hotel) is a CASINO! Smaller than the WynStar Casino - but just as fun. (I can't confirm this note - but the house seems to take less than other Casino's giving the customers alittle more). The restaurant is cozy and alittle country but just a friendly and warm. Side trips to Davis, Sulpher and Turner Falls makes this hotel a great place.

Room Tip: Get a King Room - its only $10 more and well worth it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank murrdawg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Small room, but great value. Nicest staff I have ever dealt with at ANY Hotel. Restaurant had great food for good prices. Pool and hot tub also great. Can't say anything bad about this place.
Greeted promptly upon arrival. Anytime we ran into a person who worked at the Hotel, they were always friendly and asking how we were and if they could help with anything.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor with window over looking the parking lot. No problem with noise, was very...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank OkiaCobra
Bryan, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

The room was very nice, very clean but VERY small. Although we were in a non-smoking room it was either previously a smoking room or it carried over from the casino. Usually the smoke doesn't bother me too bad but after a while I had a hard time breathing. It did get better after I turned on the A/C. No way to open the window in the room.

The room is very very small and I had to move the desk chair to in front of the door so I wouldn't trip over it if I had to get up during the night. There was a seating area/ledge under the window where you could put your suitcases to get them out of the way. For us the size of the room wasn't an issue bc we were passing through and honestly just needed a place to sleep.

The continental breakfast was pretty sparse. Packaged muffins, bagels, some apples, yogurt, cereal and toast.

The only reason I wouldn't stay here again is bc of the smoke smell. Other than that the property was great and it wasn't overly priced for during the week.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank taminator911
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here about two weeks ago just overnight to get away. We had made a reservation and arrived a couple of hours prior to check in not really expecting to be able to get our room but much to our surprise it was ready. The front desk staff was prompt, articulate, and very much ready to help. Even walking down the halls staff would say hello. Rooms are small so big room travelers beware but this may have been the cleanest, nicest, well maintained hotel rooms I have ever been in and we travel extensively. The casino is great...not big at all, again if you go expecting Vegas or even WinStar you will be disapointed but if you just want to play for awhile in a quiet casino and enjoy some time away then this is the place to do it. The hotel also has an indoor pool and hot tub.....ahhhh. It was wonderful. The have just recently replaced all of the chairs and tables poolside too. There is also breakfast included in the price of the hotel, and let me say, this was the best continental breakfast assortment I have ever seen, not just pastries either, hot biscuits, gravy, fruit, fresh hot coffee, juices, milk, and cereal. I think my favorite part of the room is the built in window seats with soft comfy cushions....perfect for an afternoon read. Oh and I did mention the price...it was less than $100.00 including the taxes, you just cant go wrong. Bottom line, Treasure Valley is just that, a treasure!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Amy G
Madill, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

Loved this hotel!!! We got married on Thurs, and spent Thur, Fri, and Sat there (Our brief Honeymoon)... The hotel staff were the BEST! They were responsive and professional. I am a travel nurse and i have traveled from coast to coast many times... this was one AWESOME place!! The rooms are small, but sooo cozy for me and hubby... I didnt mind "bumping in to him" with every opportunity I could... the Casino was Awesome... not too big to get lost in, not too small to get bored with... and the FOOD was fabulous!! The in house restaurant had a good menu selection... BUT the Buffet on Fri night was seafood... EXCELLENT... cat fish, crab legs, huge butterfly shrimp, frog legs, deviled crab, etc... The Sat night Buffet was BBQ... ribs, briskit, etc, PLUS fried shrimp, cat fish, frog legs... etc, etc..etc... Stay there with confidence... i am a very seasoned traveler, and this place was AMAZING...great service, great folks, great food, great fun, and great casino...There is A GORGEOUS Natl. Park within a few miles to take your family to....unusual historical places... and the most friendly folks on the planet to show u around.... WORTH the trip... I promise... Kim

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank kimdee2
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

Nice, clean, modern hotel. Room was nice and cool even though it was over 100 degrees outside. Nice large indoor pool, and hot tub which we had almost to ourselves. We were visiting Platt National Park in Sulphur and this was the nicest reasonably priced hotel in the area. It's associated with the casino next door, which we didn't check out, but one perk is that there is no tax on the hotel bill! Free breakfast included biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, and pastries.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Nathan-Sherry
Coppell, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

Perfect for family trip or I was very happy with the cleaness of the hotel, it also has nice indoor pool and tub, fitness center has dry sauna, the free breakfast was great, not just donut, but it has biscuit n gravy, boiled eggs, plenty of toast, bagel, muffins, cereal, coffee is served 24 hrs too.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
11 Thank Momof2cuties_10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davis
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 10 in Pauls Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Admore
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley
Best Western Plus Ardmore Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ardmore

Been to Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!