“Roadside stop.”
Review of Turner Falls Park

Turner Falls Park
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Davis
More attraction details
Owner description: Turner Falls Park in Davis, OK is an adventurous and family-friendly annual destination nestled in the Arbuckle Mountains and home to a 77ft waterfall. Our park is open 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm. There are no pets allowed and no glass bottles. A Proud Adventure Road Travel Partner.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We found this area to be beautiful. Arrived in December just to see the falls. There were no other people around. The falls were a nice , quick stop along the way off of I-35. Very clean at the time we visited. ..but this was in December.

2  Thank sdeweese

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Right off I35 in south central Oklahoma sets a soothing waterfall with a short enjoyable hike to get there. We took our Pom for a potty walk and discovered this beautiful place...worth the stop to cool off and take in the scenery...pleasure!

1  Thank Nuthead
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very very crowded . We had our 6 yr, old grandson and he liked it and the slides. The rocks are very slippery so be careful!! We left where the slides were and went to the falls. A trolley will take you there. Even though it is very crowded it is very beautiful so you should go see it. Get there early to get a picnic table or you will be sitting on the ground.

1  Thank debikc4
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Our family visited the park for the weekend and it was horrible. It was so crowed that we had to wait in a long line to the entrance. The park is overpriced for it really offers (adult $12 & kids age 6-12 $6) compared to other much better parks. The parking was also a pain when everyone tried to squeeze in not-really-a-parking-space along the path. That made the driveway narrower. Very dangerous for the young kids as people drove by careless. The "castle" was fine but smelled awful... Overall, it's no more the same nice Turner Falls we visited several years ago, and we will not be back again. :(

4  Thank NN9876
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Turner Falls and the park itself was pretty good!! We came to hike and explore the caves and the rocks behind the water fall. We did just that and really enjoyed it.

However, the trading post store was a JOKE!! I went in to purchase souvenirs for my boys that did not come with us. Well I was followed around the whole store like I was going to steal something so I just left without spending my money in the store!! I wouldn't give that store my money that is an insult for people to do that!!

I loved Turner Falls in general but hated the Trading Post store!!

5  Thank Noonie1970

Been to Turner Falls Park? Share your experiences!