“Not so nice.”

Add it.
Wilshire Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Cushing B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 29, 2008

We had to stay here for family funeral. We were charged $56 a night. When I said the rate was lower on the internet, the desk clerk said that was the rate, he didn't care what the internet says. The room was not clean, the beds are hard, the curtains are broken so you can't open them. (If I could have opened them I would have had the view of the inside of the desk clerk's carport. ) It's probably just as well that I couldn't open the curtains, the place looked bad enough in the dim light. There is no one at the desk at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. There is supposed to be a continental breakfast. From the cleanliness of the place, I would not eat there anyway.

In essence, the place stinks.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank vimarie

Reviewed February 23, 2008

My husband and I had to come here for family emergency, or we would have left immediately. The room is filthy, example - cobwebs on the walls. Needs paint badly. The bathroom has rusted shelves. The drawers for the table are drooping, like they are ready to fall. The carpet was not clean when we got into the room. Paying $50.00 a day should be cut back to letting the homeless live here for free. Any motel with the Wilshire Inn name will never again get my business or anyone I know. Horrible

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank buckandmarty2001
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We stopped here because it looked better on the outside then the other motel in this town. The desk clerk was hard to understand, maybe because I was very tired. I had to park in front of the building and walk about 50 feet to the room. The room had not been cleaned very well or it had been awhile since it had been cleaned. We noticed dust on the table and vanity and around the edges of the carpet. The bath tub did not have any "anti skid" strips or bath mat, but did have mold on the shower curtain and the walls. The beds were OK, not the worst I've been in, but close.
Next time I will bypass this place and stay in a bigger town with a better choice of motels.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank restless1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cushing
Best Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Drumright
Boomtown Inn Motel
Boomtown Inn Motel
#2 of 2 in Drumright

Been to Wilshire Inn? Share your experiences!