All reviewsmy son's birthdayking suitestaff was friendlythe rooms were niceplace to staybreakfast was excellentstayed nightsoff the highwaybiscuits and gravyfront desk clerkindoor poolkristixboxfireplaceroomybeddingrefrigerator
Reviewed September 5, 2017

When I first came to look at the Hotel before booking my stay over a month before my stay, I was met by a very nice, friendly person at the front desk named Monica Bingley. I learned she was the head housekeeper and just working the front desk to fill in for someone. She was polite and courteous and showed me around the hotel and explained all about the services it offered. She went above and beyond by taking me outdoors to show me where I could exercise my service dog after someone came to take over the front desk duties. Since I had to be on a solid surface while he was on grass she showed me how I could go to the east side of the parking lot to exercise him in the grassy area beyond it and let him take care of business. It also had a pretty little wetlands in it. Monica was the reason I booked my stay at this hotel.
During my stay Monica and Becky Davis from housekeeping were friendly, polite and always gave excellent service keeping my room clean and well stocked with towels etc. Becky also makes excellent, made to order omelets when the breakfast buffet is open. Other workers where Christy, front desk supervisor and housekeeping, Ken , front desk, Bina, front desk, and Reena, night manager, all were friendly, polite and helpful. Reena solved any problem that arose quickly and professionally. Therefore, I can say due entirely to your excellent staff I rated my stay as excellent and would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are close to pool, exercise room, & washer/dryer (free to use). Be sure to try Becky's fantastic omelets!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank firstluv33
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I was very pleased with this hotel. From the very beginning I felt at home. The two girls at the front desk named Beena and Christy were absolutely AMAZING. They went above and beyond.. I have never had such friendly service.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mistyrose905
Reviewed August 4, 2017

We have stayed at this hotel twice due to electrical and then plumbing issues at home. They are always friendly and helpful. The room is clean and the king size bed we had was very comfortable. They have a nice pool and they serve breakfast which is very good.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank X412FHdebbiet
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Very friendly staff.
We needed an extra hour to have time to get ready for a family funeral. Reena was
very accommodating. We were able to keep our room as needed without any hassle or extra charges..

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We were extremely satisfied with the service we got while staying at Best Western. I highly recommend staying at the Best Western in Coweta, Oklahoma! Reena went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. All of the staff was outstanding!!! These are the cleanest and the most well kept rooms that I have ever been at.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family