“Comfortable stay and Friendly staff.”

Hampton Inn Clinton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our family used the Hampton while coming back to the Clinton area for our Grandfather's funeral. We were given a complimentary conference room for our family to gather and visit. It was a very good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Russell B,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites on Clinton, Oklahoma. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Supervisors, front desk clerks, and housekeepers are extremely helpful and sweet! Not only does a great facility make a good hotel, but wonderful hospitality makes a GREAT hotel and that is what you will recieve at the Hampton Inn at Clinton, OK! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Haley B,
Thank you so much for all your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We really appreciate them. Hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was a stop on a trip from Santa Fe to Oklahoma City. We were tired and just ready for a good night's sleep. The king bed was quite comfortable. The room was equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator which was nice. The wireless internet signal was weak on the second floor but they offered a wired ethernet cord so I opted to use that. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was the standard: scrambled eggs and sausage and gravy, waffles, cereal, fruit etc. It was ok. There was plenty of seating which was good because there were many travelers at the hotel. We've come to rely on the Hampton Inn as a consistently good place to stay. We haven't been disappointed yet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan C

Dear scantine,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for The Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate all your positive comments. Good to hear that you can rely on the Hampton Inn as a consistently good place to stay. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

After reading good reviews, I decided to pick Hampton Inn in Clinton over the Holiday Inn Express. We went to the Water Zoo across the Interstate. Check-in was at 3 p.m., but when we arrived at 4 p.m., our room wasn't ready. The customers in front of me experienced the same thing. They had come around 3 p.m. to check-in and their room wasn't ready until 4 either. The desk clerk asked us if we wanted to go to the waterpark THEN come back and check in later or they could give us another room that was ready. I took the other room, since we needed to set our stuff down and get ready for swimming. The room was clean, but small. So small that they put the coffee pot in the bathroom. Which I thought was gross. Needless to say, I never use a hotel room's coffee pot anyway. The bathroom door had sunk slightly and was not able to close. My son walked in on my neice changing in the bathroom, how embarrassing. After the waterpark, I wanted to take a shower, but, at first, the shower would not work, just trickled water. So I thought I would take a bath instead, but the bath faucet also trickled water so I would have to wait a long time for the tub to fill up! So I turned it off. About 5 minutes later, I went back and the shower and faucet worked and I was able to take my shower. The room was facing the Interstate, which was noisy, and this is why I originally requested a room on the opposite side so we wouldn't get the noise, but that was the room that wasn't ready. No problem getting towels. My husband and I wanted to enjoy the hot tub since the waterpark didn't have one, but to our MAJOR disappointment again, the hot tub was OUT OF ORDER!! Bad timing on our part, I understand, but in 15 yrs of traveling, I have never come across an out-of-order hot tub in a hotel! The pool was dirty as well. Breakfast - they kept running out of things because there were so many guests. The hotel staff working the breakfast area could not keep up. They ran out of eggs/bacon/milk/orange juice/pastries. Only one waffle maker that took 2.5 minutes per waffle - this created a massive line! They need TWO waffle makers AT LEAST! The hotel was pricey and I expected way more for that price. Oh and the bed was too firm and my back was killing me in the middle of the night causing me to toss all night. Terrible sleep!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kati h

Dear Kati H,
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is most disappointing to hear of your overall dissatisfaction and we are deeply sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations. We value your feedback as they enable us to further improve the quality and services we offer and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.
We were not expecting or ready for the large amount of guests arriving over spring break to experience the newly opened Water Zoo Indoor Water Park. We apologize for all the Inconveniences it caused. Also for our belated response to your review.
Once again, thank you for your honest feedback. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The staff of this Hampton were all great. They met and exceeded our expectations regarding room assignment ( we asked for a room away from the interstate noise). Derrick also gave us great information regarding a restaurant for dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the building from the interstate!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Representative at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear czthompson,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of The Hampton Inn Clinton, Oklahoma. We appreciate your positive comments. Good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel is in a great location. Close to the Route 66 Museum with a restaurant right across from the hotel in the parking lot. The room was clean and the buffet breakfast was good. The front desk person was extremely helpful with providing directions and answering our questions. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear account,
Thank You!!! We appreciate the time you took to leave your positive comments for The Hampton Inn Clinton, Oklahoma. Good to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

You will find this hotel to provide all the comforts you need while traveling. The staff are eager to accommodate and take real pride in their jobs. We have always thought of this hotel as a home away from home when we have traveled through.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear traveling1s,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of The Hampton Inn and Suites Clinton, Oklahoma. We appreciate your positive feedback. Good to hear you feel at home staying at The Hampton Inn. We look forward to serving you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton
#1 of 10 in Weatherford
Days Inn Clinton
Days Inn Clinton
#7 of 9 in Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!