“Family get away!”

Clarendon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family get away!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have heard alot of negative comments but I have to say we went and had a great time! It cost us $240 for a room at Holiday Inn and 4 water-zoo passes. It is a little pricey but you add in the free breakfast at hotel (which was not bad) and the convience of waterpark and it makes it worth it. My 5 and 10 year old had a blast, completly worth it for small children. There are only 3 slides adults can slide on and the lazy river and wave pool of course, so a couple hours for me was plenty. Temp was exactly 80 inside and water was cool but not cold! Not to mention there was snow on ground outside so 80 was good. I give it an A+ and will revisit!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Amanda S
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Amanda S.,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of The Water Zoo. Always good to hear you enjoyed it and also your stay at The Holiday Inn package deal. Thanks for giving us an A+. We look forwad to serve you again.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“They don't heat the water!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I from Clinton(grew up there), came home for visit. Stayed at Holiday Inn. They offered a false advertisement, you stay here and get into water park as package deal. No it was, stay here and pay double for room, and get into water park. I got my bill after staying and funny, it cost me double (room rate) for passes to water park. Ooooh, don't expect to let grandparents in to watch, that's 10 bucks. Bring plenty of money, if you plan on going. It cost me 388.00 for tonights. And I only went to water park once. They wouldn't take second day off my bill. The water was so cold, my kids refused second day and my 2yr old ended up sick.

Visited November 2013
13 Thank Squeeb1974
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator for the Water Zoo at Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Sqeeb1974,

Thank you for writing your review for Tripadvisor. We are disappointed that your Package Deal with the Water Zoo and Holiday Inn Express did not meet your expectations. We will utilize this information to improve future guest experiences.
Oklahoma
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Had fun on fall break”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was a cold rainy day and it was great to escape the weather to enjoy the Water Zoo. I didn't feel like 82 degrees in there though. My daughter's lips were blue when we left.
We all enjoyed the waterslides and the lazy river. We all got a good work out climbing the stairs over and over. We will come back and visit for sure.

Visited October 2013
Dear summerluvn,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Water Zoo. Good to hear you enjoyed your day. It certainly is a work out walking up all the stairs to go down the slides. We look forward to having you back again.
Ardmore, Oklahoma
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Several water activities”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park was a little pricey, but has many water activities for all ages. Great for my 8 & 6 year old. Very similar to the Coco Key water park attached to the Holiday Inn SE in Kansas City, Missouri.

Visited October 2013
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Scot028,
Thank you for taking taking the time to write your review for The Water Zoo. We appreciate your positive comments. Good to hear you enjoyed all the water activities. We look forward to having you back soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our two boys (aged 7 and 2) to the Water Zoo for the first time this weekend and had a fantastic time! There was plenty to keep both boys happy and having fun. My husband and I also really enjoyed playing and sliding and floating around. Everyone, staff and other visitors, were very friendly.
They do "Splash Cash" where you can choose in increments of $5 how much money to put on your wristbands so you don't have to carry cash or a debit card around. You can spend it at the concession stand or gift shop. If you don't spend it, it is refunded in the same manner your "Splash Cash" was purchased.
We had a pizza for lunch that was really good and loaded up on treats right before we left. After each transaction, you get a receipt with your balance. We received $8 bonus "cash" since we paid for (and used) $50 in "Splash Cash."
There is a ton of great food offered on the menu- pizza, burgers, chicken strips, baked potatoes, etc., candy, ice cream, fudge.. Basically anything you could ask for! The food was yummy and not overpriced.

There is so much for all ages to do. It's only about a 3 1/2 drive from our house so we will definitely plan on coming back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mjkgk
HIXClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Mjkgk,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of The Water Zoo. Sound like you all enjoyed your day at the Water Zoo. We look forward to having you back again.