“Terrible customer service”
Review of Ramada Clinton

Ramada Clinton
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed February 17, 2012

19 degrees the night I stayed there.Heater barely worked and had to sleep in clothes to stay warm.When I checked out the next morning I comlained to the clerk and he acted like he could care less.Very rude.Will never stay there again and thats a promise.

Room Tip: Stay away from this establishment.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ramada Clinton

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We arrived into Clinton late one evening during a route 66 trip, by which stage most hotels were booked out. We picked the ramada as it had rooms left and was near the restaurant we wanted! Our room was fine, decor quite tired and a bit run down, but clean, working a/c and wireless. My only bugbear was that when checking in i asked if there was breakfast with the room rate - i was answered "yes there is breakfast just there in the restaurant" - i duly presented myself for breakfast next day only to be told i had to pay for it - another $10 per person which, had i known the night before would have decided me against this place.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank newbie_doc
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The hotel itself was dirty, old and beat up - ok for a $40 a night place, unfortunately also found dead crickets and very dirty carpet in the room, bed was nice, but that was about it. More importantly everything in this town seemed to be much, more expensive than anywhere across OK, gas was 10 cents more a gallon, this dump was $80 a night with my dog, where anywhere else would be in the $40-50 range. I just happened to run low on gas but wish I would have continued to the next town. Shame on Clinton and Ramada, disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This is a good hotel, clean seemed to be safe, on site Bar, pool etc. Rooms seemed a little dated but clean etc. The price was approx $81/night. Which doesn't seem bad, but we paid between $60-100 during our trip on route 66 and I would say this was more of a $60-70 hotel. If I'd have paid $60 I would have give this motel an excellent rating. It was 110F when we arrived and the aircon was already on in the room. Its a little touch but you notice these things at the time (which was brilliant). Bar is fairly cheap $2.50 beer. The other down side is we were told we got free Wifi, when I rang to tell the reception the signal was poor and I couldn't access websites rather than sort it themselves, they give me their internet suppliers number to ring. How lazy is that they knew it wasn't working but rather than sort it, get the guest to sort it. It wasn't a bad stay but it wasn't amazing....overall average. With a tweak to the price and a little better customer service though, it would be a great Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank LMTs-World
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We needed a dog-friendly hotel between Amarillo and Oklahoma City, so booked a night at the Clinton Ramada. The hotel itself is older and pretty run down. However, the room was very quiet and the beds were comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised by the fast, free wireless internet. The management was efficient and the hotel seems well run. It was $10 to have our dog stay in the room with us.

Room Tip: Discounts available on the ramada website
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank christinad933
Reviewed May 7, 2011

The staff at the front counter was nice when I checked in very late from driving across country. I got to the room and the bed was made but had clearly been slept in. I pulled back the covers and the sheets were dirty with stains that had yet to see a washing machine. I requested clean sheets and had to make my own bed. I refused to use the pillow or the blankets. I highly recommend you find another hotel to stay at!

Room Tip: Dont stay here!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank moonfish7
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Our family was passing through Clinton Ok, we tried several hotels along the route which were all booked. We felt very blessed that we finally found one with a room available. Our joy quickly became disappointment when we viewed the room. It was dirty, the bathroom had someone's forgotten products left in the shower. We even kept our shoes on in the hotel room because I had white socks on and found them terribly dirty after walking across the floor.

We normally try to stay at Holiday Inn's or Marriott's if possible, and knew this wouldn't quite be the same, but expected at least a clean room. I hope this will help some other travelers.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family