“GOOD PLACE TO SLEEP FOR A NIGHT ON THE ROAD”
Review of Super 8 Clinton

Super 8 Clinton
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Athens, Greece
“GOOD PLACE TO SLEEP FOR A NIGHT ON THE ROAD”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Its a good value motel right on the Interstate.

We used it as one night stop during our route 66 road trip. On hindsight I would have rather altered the itinerary and spend a night somewhere more cosy.

Having said that please note that its a good value hotel with large rooms and free wifi internet.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank effieandyannis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed January 30, 2011

For under $60, I got a huge, spotlessly clean room, with a flat screen TV, microwave and fridge, and an extra sink area outside the bathroom. I couldn't be more pleased!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank thenewval
Lawrenceburg, Indiana, USA
Reviewed October 26, 2010

The exterior of this motel is not very impressive, and might influence you to look elsewhere for lodging. However, the friendliness of the desk staff and the condition of the room both exceeded my expectations. It served my purpose as a good place to stay on my trek through Oklahoma. An added plus, the Mexican restaurant near the hotel (recommended by the desk clerk) served some of the best food I've ever tasted, especially the refried beans.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank AldenS19
San Isidro, Costa Rica
Reviewed April 14, 2010

If you are traveling through Oklahoma, this is a good place for the night. It's not a resort, but clean and quiet. We had read the reviews on this place and took a chance. We were not disappointed. It was a good night's sleep for a reasonable rate. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed April 4, 2010

From the moment i checked in to the moment I left the management treated me like family. They were very helpful with directions and suggestions for dining and local attractions in the area. I would recommend this hotel to any & everybody traveling in the OK area. I travel 99.9% of the year for work and this motel by far has been one of my most memorable experiences. It will always be a home away from home for me!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
3200w3rdst winslow AZ
Reviewed December 15, 2009

You are right, the rooms in Clinton did have a micro wave oven.It was the Super 8 in Tucumcari NM that did not have micro waves in the room.I will be traveling again soon and I will always stay at Super 8 hotels.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Minnesota
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Looking at the hotel from outside, I was hesitant to stop in. I was pleasantly greeted when I first stopped in and was very surprised as to how large the rooms were. Most super 8's aren't as nice as this one as the rooms included a Microwave, Fridge, Hairdryer and Large LCD T.V's. The beds were very comfortable and the room still smelled of new carpet. If you happen to stop into Clinton, OK, I would reccommend this hotel as your choice of lodging.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
samgandhi, General Manager at Super 8 Clinton, responded to this review, November 21, 2009
Subject: Your stay at Super 8 CLINTON
Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 580-323-4979
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton
Best Western Plus Weatherford
Best Western Plus Weatherford
#1 of 10 in Weatherford

Been to Super 8 Clinton? Share your experiences!