“OK Place...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Next to the Super 8 in Clinton, OK
Description: Next to the Super 8 in Clinton, OK
Reviewed February 13, 2013

While on a trip to Clinton we had dinner at this location. There isn't a huge selection of places to eat but most of the time you can't go wrong with Mexican.

Hard to find...make sure you have a GPS. Not a large place but it was decent. Staff not friendly. Basically takes our order and then is off somewhere else (visiting the locals mostly). Salsa was ok but they charge you for refills as well as charge you $1 for a tiny little plastic container of green sauce. Most places give it to you.

Tamales and enchilidas were good even though I ask for the chili sauce on them and got the red sauce. Beans had a sweet taste to them; not a fan. Grilled chicken salad was good but small for what you had to pay for it. Hard to get refills on anything as you can't find your server.

Wasn't a bad meal, it just wasn't that great. But then again you are in the middle of nowhere so the pickings are very slim.....

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Ate lunch there today. Chips were very good, salsa was very good, queso just okay. Chips delivered in a plastic basket with a coffee filter liner. Neon lights on the walls. Had the chili relleno. It was not spicy, but the entire plate of food was hot, like the cheese was still boiling a minute later. I like my hot food hot, so this was good. Lunch was around $6 per person not counting drinks or tip.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is our favorite Mexican restuarant in Clinton. The food is great, the service is good, and it is reasonably priced. We eat here at this 2 or 3 times per month. They also have a great lunch menu.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I absolutely love the beans and salsa verde here. The peach margaritas here are great!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I absolutely love the Guisado here. I got a the wrong type of meat than I ordered once, but it was so good I couldn't send it back. Full bar also is a +.

Been to Picante Grill? Share your experiences!