“Ok for work lunch. I recommend the Greek Salad with chicken.”
Review of Adamo's Route 66

Adamo's Route 66
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I ate here today with a coworker for a business meeting lunch. The Greek salad with chicken with the house dressing was great.

Only down side was the smell of cigarette smoke when we first walked in. The smell was only in the entrance area, not in the dining area.

This is right across from the Route 66 Museum.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We only wanted a pizza. It was a meat lovers 14 in and was loaded with FRESH pepperoni,Candian bacon,Italian sausage and hamburger. It was so big we should have split a small. This is a very nice Mom & Pop restuarant that servers great food. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I don't care for the Alfredo here at all, it taste more like gravy than parmesan. Everything I've eaten was pretty average and wouldn't be hard to replicate.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Food is pretty good, but not good enough to get me to put up with the rudeness of the owners.
I complained about a sharing fee that is charged when sharing something other than pizza. Owners' daughter suggested we go to McDonlads Dollar Menu instead. Haven't been back. Nor will I ever! My brother has been served a burned pizza and owner refused to replace it. No customer service!

2  Thank Yadee
Reviewed November 3, 2011

owner is the chef...has experience with restaurants in dallas, brooklyn training in pizza.
beer menu is very limited, wine fairly pricey for types and location.
had the lemon veal which was good, but i wonder about the tomato sauce splashed on the pasta which "bled" into the meat sauce
can't compare to olive garden and other chains since i never eat in them, but compared to other independent italian restaurants i frequent this would only rate 2 1/2 to 3 stars.

1  Thank r1manchester