Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed June 11, 2013

While traveling through we needed a motel that takes pets. The Econo Lodge is the only one we found where we could stay with our dog. The place was clean, the rooms were nice, nice breakfast with many choices, and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom needed a little maintenance with the bottom of the bathroom door was water stained. With AARP or AAA the room was $72 plus the many taxes.
The AC worked well, 90 degrees with high humidity, so it got a work out.
We travel through this area twice every year and would stay here again. I graded it average because it is what I expected, nothing out of the ordinary and no issues. It met our expectations.

Room Tip: Our Navigation system shows the motel on the other side of the street. But you will see the signs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was very pleased with room and breakfast however upon returning to my room the next morning I asked a hispanic maid for some extra towels and she smiled and handed me clean towels and then turned to another hispanic maid standing in the hall and proceeded to call me a spoiled American pig in Spanish and the other hispanic maid responded by saying she should have gotten me towels from the laundry room and wiped her privates on them before giving them to me all the while looking at me smiling. I started to tell them I am fluent in Spanish however I was curious to see what else they thought of me.

Room Tip: Do not stay here if you do not like being ridiculed for being caucasion and American!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Jane S
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Some of my buddies and I were on our way to Oklahoma city and I stay here a lot so we decided to stay here. I honestly see the improvement at this hotel and the stay is very relaxing. We had a couple problems with our Tv, and the man was so positive about getting the problem fixed. There was little noise from the highway at night but this was barely an issue. The room smelled really nice and we were making a little noise at night so the night person called and told us to keep it down, but he was making jokes and was really funny. All in all it is a very fun place to be and they make you feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Keaton M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your positive response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We were passing through on our way to Oklahoma City and heard on the news of the bad weather and tornados. Chose this hotel from trip advisor option and I am very pleased with the choice. The rooms are clean and staff s very welcoming. I recommend staying here if you are just passing through. Trip advisor has never let me down. I will let you know how breakfast is in the morning. Good night sleep tight

• Stayed: May 2013
Keaton M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Keaton Modi

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This is worth a visit. Nothing too special, just a clean room with a tv. I'm marking down a little because there's not a lot of food options nearby. There's a Subway and a McDonald's a couple miles away.

Rooms were a little small.

Other than that, it had cable and a bed, and a window, locking door. A little pricier but worth it. Nothing wrong with this place, so don't worry about staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent price using the coupon book from the OK tourist info center. There are signs of wear and tear in the plumbing fixtures and in general but basically clean and the bed was good enough. Accommodated our dog for a $10 fee. The breakfast was just ok.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The motel was not bad at all. The room was nice and clean. The staff was very nice as we checked in and just as nice the next morning during breakfast. I cannot remember the name of the Hispanic lady working the desk but she was attentive to all persons that were in the breakfast area and taking time to speak with each table. She was the same one who had checked us in the night before. Overall our experience was good. Nice room and a good price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City
Motel 6 Clinton
Motel 6 Clinton
#6 of 9 in Clinton

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!